Seagate are reforming their data storage solutions into a new product called Lyve Drive.
HP have given their 15-inch Spectre x360 a tune-up in time for this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
While Brydge's previously-announced G-Type keyboard for the Google Slate has still yet to be confirmed for the Australian market, the company are throwing a bone to existing Chrome OS users in the form of their new Chrome Desktop keyboard.
While there are plenty of brands in the PC peripherals space trying to invent a better breed of keyboard, there aren't all that many trying to build a different kind of keyboard.
If you're a Ring owner frustrated by the lack of support for Google Assistant, help may be on the way.
Apple's Airplay 2 and HomeKit tech will be in many 2019 smart TVs, but what about the TV you already own?
Most of the big TV vendors have announced support for Apple's AirPlay and HomeKit technology in their 2019 TVs. Vizio is going back and adding support to its 2017 and newer models.
Intel's new F-series chips lack a GPU, and are priced the same as otherwise identical Intel processors with integrated graphics.
While 8K and rollable TVs made for some of the flashiest tech on the CES 2019 showfloor, 3D and spatial audio tech was also on the rise.
We spoke with Sonos' Michael Papish at CES 2019 about the evolving capabilities of the Sonos One and whether the smart speaker would ever be able to leverage more specific smart assistants like Bixby and Cortana.
B.One have shown off new Google Assistant integration and hardware at CES 2019.
Seagate's new portable SSD storage might work much the same as last year's products did but they look a whole lot more stylish.
Ecovacs has unveiled two new additions to its lineup of smart cleaning robots.
Here's what we saw on the final day of CES 2019.
Take a closer look at some of the most exciting tech we saw on the third day of CES 2019.
The PC showed up strong at CES 2019. These are the big announcements and wider computing trends that you don't want to miss.
Latest News Articles
- Firefox flips on default DNS over HTTPS to encrypt Internet traffic at the source
- Google and Microsoft are scaring consumers over Edge extensions, and for what?
- SanDisk Extreme Pro Portable SSD review: Fast, tough and reasonably priced
- GGWP Academy app targets esports careerists
- What is a teraflop?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Lenovo announces major ThinkPad refresh, including AMD's mobile Ryzen 4000 chips
- 2 Huawei set a date for the P40's Paris premiere
- 3 Bethesda just pulled it games from Nvidia's GeForce Now, and that sucks
- 4 Ring, smart security, police partnerships and the alternatives you should know about
- 5 Microsoft tasks Defender anti-malware with securing corporate Android and iOS phones
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?