While Brydge's previously-announced G-Type keyboard for the Google Slate has still yet to be confirmed for the Australian market, the company are throwing a bone to existing Chrome OS users in the form of their new Chrome Desktop keyboard.
While there are plenty of brands in the PC peripherals space trying to invent a better breed of keyboard, there aren't all that many trying to build a different kind of keyboard.
If you're a Ring owner frustrated by the lack of support for Google Assistant, help may be on the way.
Apple's Airplay 2 and HomeKit tech will be in many 2019 smart TVs, but what about the TV you already own?
Most of the big TV vendors have announced support for Apple's AirPlay and HomeKit technology in their 2019 TVs. Vizio is going back and adding support to its 2017 and newer models.
Intel's new F-series chips lack a GPU, and are priced the same as otherwise identical Intel processors with integrated graphics.
While 8K and rollable TVs made for some of the flashiest tech on the CES 2019 showfloor, 3D and spatial audio tech was also on the rise.
We spoke with Sonos' Michael Papish at CES 2019 about the evolving capabilities of the Sonos One and whether the smart speaker would ever be able to leverage more specific smart assistants like Bixby and Cortana.
B.One have shown off new Google Assistant integration and hardware at CES 2019.
Seagate's new portable SSD storage might work much the same as last year's products did but they look a whole lot more stylish.
Ecovacs has unveiled two new additions to its lineup of smart cleaning robots.
Here's what we saw on the final day of CES 2019.
Take a closer look at some of the most exciting tech we saw on the third day of CES 2019.
The PC showed up strong at CES 2019. These are the big announcements and wider computing trends that you don't want to miss.
AMD chief executive Lisa Su talks candidly about ray tracing hardware, 3rd-gen Ryzen, clock speeds and cores, and a number of other topics following her CES 2019 keynote. Here's the full transcript.
Corsair's Capellix LED technology increases density of LEDS while lowering power consumption.
Latest News Articles
- HP’s Elite Dragonfly 2-in-1 packs enterprise-class features into a stylish, sliver-thin shell
- HP S430c 43.4-inch Curved Ultrawide monitor: This eye-popping 4K display controls two PCs at once
- Vodafone vs Telstra: Who has the best iPhone plans?
- Bose Headphones 700 Australian (2019)
- Lenovo says cloud storage killed the laptop SD card slot
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Logitech MX Master 3 review: A marvelous mouse
- 2 Microsoft's patch to patch Windows Search now must patch in an audio fix, too
- 3 Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 5700 XT review: Superfast and nearly flawless
- 4 Lenovo says cloud storage killed the laptop SD card slot
- 5 Microsoft's patch to fix Windows Search breaks Windows Search
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?