The lithium-ion batteries are intended for use in wearables and are thin enough to fit inside a credit card.
The Ossic X 3D headphones raised more money on Kickstarter than any other VR campaign, and their sound is utterly transformative.
Sling TV CEO Roger Lynch talks pricing, DVR, and certified hardware.
The Hub Robot links to LG smart appliances and uses Amazon Alexa voice recognition to perform tasks such as starting your robotic vacuum.
Back in 2014, Intel declared it wanted laptops to be free of wires, and a centerpiece of that plan was wireless charging. But the technology has been slow to mature, and it may be years before the technology takes off.
The second-gen Shield console is brimming with handy tweaks, updates, and new features that weren't mentioned during Nvidia's CES 2017 keynote.
After years of groundwork, HDR display tech finally arrives on your desktop.
Latest News Articles
- Is your SSD failing? Microsoft is testing a Windows 10 feature that will tell you
- Should you buy a 5G laptop right now?
- Microsoft refreshes Surface Pro X tablet with a faster SQ2 chip and new color options
- Microsoft debuts the 12-inch Surface Laptop Go, for an affordable $549
- Microsoft's Surface accessories include a keyboard with a dedicated 'heart' emoji key
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 crashing issues: What you need to know
- 2 Tested: Nvidia's new drivers fix RTX 3080 crashes by sacrificing clock speed
- 3 Dell updates XPS 13 2-in-1 and XPS 13
- 4 Lenovo Flex 5G review: The first 5G laptop offers crazy battery life, as well as compromises
- 5 Lenovo ThinkBooks offer Intel or AMD CPUs and a few surprising features
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?