360 video ecosystem is slowly coming together
Zeiss, the optics company best known for its high-quality lenses, is trying to attract drone operators to its high-end Google Cardboard-compatible VR headset with a new app that lets them see from the sky.
The idea of Lenovo bringing out a HoloLens-like competitor to market isn't far-fetched to the company's chief technology officer Peter Hortensius.
If you think sitting in the back seat of a full-size Lincoln MKZ and driving it with a game controller sounds like a dangerous proposition, you're right. It is. But that's just what's possible with a car brought to CES by Illinois-based AutonomouStuf...
It'll take less time to transfer files from a PC with faster USB 3.1 thumb drives announced at CES, which also have more storage capacity.
Latest News Articles
- ARM just showed 2021's smartphone CPUs, led by the powerful Cortex-X1
- Crucial P2 NMVe SSD review: Inexpensive, but a slow performer
- Best computer microphones for PC and Mac
- Trackpad support has changed the iPad but old habits die hard
- iPhone SE (2020) review: What's old is new again
Most Popular Articles
- 1 SD Express will support PCIe 4.0, but don't hold your breath
- 2 The Dell G15 15 SE features Ryzen, Radeon and Smart Shift's "free performance"
- 3 How to pair AirPods or AirPods Pro with Windows 10
- 4 Fitbit is exploring an algorithm to detect coronavirus infection before symptoms show up
- 5 Intel has big plans to optimise Bluetooth and create all-wireless PCs
Join the newsletter!
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?