An above-average entry-level camera for those migrating to manual photography
A 50x optical zoom camera that's a good option if you want to start photographing wildlife
This camera packs a 24-1008mm zoom lens for serious close-ups
Canon in pictures
The full-frame EOS 5D series just got a major jolt of pixels.
Canon's anticipated EOS-1D X Mark III has finally been formally unveiled.
Canon has expanded the family of EOS R-lens cameras it began last year, announcing the new Canon EOS RP.
Canon has unveiled its smallest and lightest Mini Photo Printer.
Canon has launched a new range of Pixma inkjet printers and smart scanners, including the Pixma TS9560 Series, Canon’s first A3 Inkjet All-In-One printer.
Canon has launched the PowerShot SX70HS, a bridge-body camera with a 65x optical fixed lens zoom, equivalent to a 21-1365mm focal length.
Canon’s EOS 750D and EOS 760D add to an already confusing line-up of cameras in the company’s digital SLR range. Both cameras are a step up from the EOS 700D, with improvements made in the areas of megapixels, processing, focusing, and controls.
Latest News Articles
- Intel quietly kills its face-melting Optane desktop SSDs
- Samsung 870 EVO SATA SSD review: The speed you need, at sane prices
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 870 is a faster 865, but without WiFi 6E
- Pinterest launches new quarantine-driven boards
- Anda seats Australia’s gamers
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The Full Nerd: What you need to know about Ryzen 5000 mobile
- 2 Wait, did Nvidia just say it could make graphics cards for crypto-currency miners?
- 3 Apple’s next M1 MacBook Pros might dump the Touch Bar, revive MagSafe
- 4 5 innovations that pushed laptops forward at CES 2021
- 5 With the Galaxy S21, Samsung has finally figured out the iPhone's secret: Value
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?