An above-average entry-level camera for those migrating to manual photography
A 50x optical zoom camera that's a good option if you want to start photographing wildlife
This camera packs a 24-1008mm zoom lens for serious close-ups
Canon in pictures
The full-frame EOS 5D series just got a major jolt of pixels.
Canon's anticipated EOS-1D X Mark III has finally been formally unveiled.
Canon has expanded the family of EOS R-lens cameras it began last year, announcing the new Canon EOS RP.
Canon has unveiled its smallest and lightest Mini Photo Printer.
Canon has launched a new range of Pixma inkjet printers and smart scanners, including the Pixma TS9560 Series, Canon’s first A3 Inkjet All-In-One printer.
Canon has launched the PowerShot SX70HS, a bridge-body camera with a 65x optical fixed lens zoom, equivalent to a 21-1365mm focal length.
Canon’s EOS 750D and EOS 760D add to an already confusing line-up of cameras in the company’s digital SLR range. Both cameras are a step up from the EOS 700D, with improvements made in the areas of megapixels, processing, focusing, and controls.
Latest News Articles
- Why you should shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday using Microsoft Edge
- Why a 1080p webcam is a great buy for 2021: Buying guide
- USB Overdrive review: Fix your Mac’s problems with a mouse, trackball, or other input device
- MacKeeper review: A convenient security suite saddled with a shady past
- Black Friday deals on ROCCAT and Turtle Beach gear in Australia in 2021
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Chromebooks versus Windows laptops: Which should you buy?
- 2 Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- 3 What to look for in a cheap Chromebook
- 4 This simple iPhone toggle can help protect your home from break-ins, fires, and floods
- 5 Google Pixel 6: Cheapest way to get it in Australia this Black Friday
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?