Uniden has announced that their new Guardian GXVR wired home security range features AI functionality, cloud back up and remote access with notifications communicated directly to a smart device.
D-Link has launched two new advanced HD Wi-Fi cameras and an enhanced Mydlink App.
Nikon has announced the release of the full-frame, Nikon FX format mirrorless cameras, Nikon Z 7 and Nikon Z 6.
Panasonic say the newly-announced LUMIX DC-GX9 offers uncompromising style and performance in a form factor that’s ideal for mobile, candid street and travel shooting.
Dyno Equipment has begun taking orders for its new Trek modular, motorized camera slider system for GoPros, small cameras and smartphones on crowdfunding platform Indigogo.
Sony has announced the new flagship model in its acclaimed Cyber-Shot RX10 series, the RX10 IV.
Nikon's Coolpix P900 camera takes zooming to a whole new level, with a lens that can go from a wide angle of 24mm, all the way in to a tele-zoom angle of 2000mm. That's an 83x optical zoom capability, and Nikon has even added a feature called Dynamic...
From cameras to physical fitness gear, computers are getting attached to your body
Check out these devices and gift ideas.
Canon's headline camera announcement at CES 2013 is a unique little point-and-shoot that boasts a tilting touchscreen, built-in Wi-Fi capabilities, and somehow, an 8X-optical-zoom lens (28mm to 224mm). All those things are packed into a camera that i...
I've often wished I could draw. My drawing abilities stopped evolving in kindergarten, so my drawings of people remain the stick figure variety. That's why I like the fact that I can <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/153445/five_tips_for_better...
Sony unveiled two new cameras on Tuesday: the incredibly small and powerful NEX-C3 interchangeable-lens camera, and the translucent-mirror SLT-A35 DSLR.
I've talked to a lot of digital photographers who are disappointed with basic photo editing tools because they don't always have the intended effect. Take sharpening tools, for example: Somewhat counterintuitively, sharpening doesn't sharpen blurry p...
The Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910 ($100, due out in August) stands out among the growing crowd of HD Webcams. I took a final production version for a trial, and found that the HD Pro Webcam is easy to use, captures crisp and vivid video, and has excell...
Latest News Articles
- Why use virtual desktops? 5 practical reasons from real-world users
- The chip shortage might ruin Christmas if you don't shop soon
- iPhone 13 vs. iPhone 13 Pro: All the differences explained
- Are all USB-C to USB-A cables the same? We compare two $12 Amazon Basics cables
- Has Apple run out of ideas?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 macOS Catalina: Apple releases security update
- 2 Xbox cloud gaming finally arrives in Windows
- 3 Brace yourselves: Windows 11 may have more popups
- 4 Leaked Alder Lake prices strike at Ryzen's CPU dominance
- 5 Apple unveils ninth-gen iPad with a better screen, slimmer design, same price
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?