Despite customer complaints during TelstraClear's weekend of unmetered data last weekend, which speeds of the network slowed significantly, Snap Internet is going to offer its customers unlimited broadband data from Friday 8pm to Monday 8am.
TelstraClear's weekend of unlimited data was managed well, according to a report from a company that specialises in broadband measurement.
Struggling network infrastructure vendor Nokia Siemens Networks is planning to cut 17,000 jobs worldwide, as it aims to cut €1 billion (US$1.35 billion) from its costs by the end of 2013, the company said Wednesday.
Orcon has updated customers on its ultra-fast broadband plans and said that users of Orcon's voice over IP device, the Genius, will be able to switch to fibre as soon as fibre is available in their street.
The International Telecommunication Union (ITU) has ranked Australia 14th - two spots behind neighbouring New Zealand - in a recent study of ICT competitiveness with a strong focus on broadband.
Telecom has doubled the data caps of customers on some of its Total Home broadband plans. The company said the changes will affect half a million New Zealanders.
Orcon’s new Genius is the first product to combine
The Pirate Bay is unavailable for customers of Comcast, even as the torrent site remains online for other users.
Online DVD rental firm Fatso says it could launch a movie-streaming service with majority owner Sky, but that will not happen until Kiwis are hooked up to ultrafast broadband. The company, which has now ticked over 18,000 customers, will launch a re...
LG has announced the launch of its G-Slate <a href="http://www.pcworld.idg.com.au/article/369312/what_android">Android</a> tablet, which will run <a href="http://www.goodgearguide.com.au/article/374780/android_3_0_honeycomb_what_it_looks_like"> Googl...
Operators around the world are getting ready to launch commercial LTE services, and users should get ready to pay a premium for mobile broadband using laptops, if TeliaSonera's pricing is anything to go by.
Latest News Articles
- Otter's transcription service now integrates with Google Meet
- How to see what Facebook knows about you, and download your data
- Asus talks about the new Rocket Lake chipset: Z590
- Netflix's long-awaited shuffle button will reportedly arrive this year
- There will be no GeForce RTX 3060 Founders Edition, Nvidia confirms
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel quietly kills its face-melting Optane desktop SSDs
- 2 What are the best pre-built PCs for basic tasks? | Ask an expert
- 3 5 innovations that pushed laptops forward at CES 2021
- 4 Netflix's long-awaited shuffle button will reportedly arrive this year
- 5 MediaTek's powerful Dimensity 1200 smartphone CPU will challenge Qualcomm
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?