After the successful launch of Australia’s first blockchain university short course, Developing Blockchain Strategy, RMIT Online have announced the launch of two additional blockchain courses.
Volareo has launched on crowdfunding site Indiegogo, starting from $99 USD for the early bird special.
Fuel Games has announced the pre-sale launch of their online game, Gods Unchained, which they’re branding as the world’s first blockchain-based eSport.
Despite the promise of Blockchain technologies to bring better security to online transactions and business processes, its rapid growth and adoption is bringing new cyber risks with equal force that will likely evolve with continued success.
Speaking at Consensus 2018, HTC Vive founder Phil Chen revealed the company plans to bring a 'blockchain-powered' smartphone called Exodus to market.
Volareo have announced a new smart speaker that aims to solve the shortcomings of existing music streaming models by allowing users to tip musicians.
RMIT has launched Australia’s first university short course on blockchain strategy, built with industry to enable business leader to develop a rich and relevant understanding of blockchain.
After addressing information security in its cloud-based, permissioned blockchain, IBM is now turning to food security.
This year businesses will move from talking about the potential of distributed ledger technology inspired by Bitcoin’s blockchain to actually implementing and testing it, the Australian Securities and Investments Commission’s chairperson, Greg Medcra...
Accenture wants to help businesses use blockchain technologies more securely by locking away the encryption keys they use to sign transactions.
Diamonds. Bitcoin. Pork. If you think you've spotted the odd one out, think again: All three are things you can track using blockchain technologies today.
IBM is opening four new data centers in the U.K., despite some of the gloomy forecasts for the country's economy following its vote to leave the European Union.
The Bank of England wants to open its interbank settlement service to blockchain technologies as part of a major revamp of the system.
IBM is cranking up the security on its cloud-based blockchain service.
Investors in a "smart contract" built on the Ethereum blockchain platform may have lost cryptocurrency worth millions of dollars because they missed a loophole in the contract's fine print.
Latest News Articles
- ExpressVPN 2019 review: Great service, but why so secretive?
- Garmin 66W dash cam review: Same small form factor, much improved video
- Akaso Trace 1 Dash Cam review: Nice features, nice front and interior video
- Garmin Dash Cam Mini review: Tiny and easy, with surprisingly good video
- Netgear Nighthawk XR700 review: Overkill
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Huawei laptops quietly return to the Microsoft Store, though the federal ban remains in place
- 2 Intel hires ex-AMD fellow, Xbox chip designer John Sell to oversee chip security
- 3 We Got a Fujifilm Instax Mini LiPlay and Used It To Print Memes
- 4 Intel Core vs. AMD Ryzen: Which offers the best bang for buck
- 5 Huawei delays the launch of its $2,600 folding Mate X phone, surprising no one
Join the newsletter!
- Computex 2019
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?