After the successful launch of Australia’s first blockchain university short course, Developing Blockchain Strategy, RMIT Online have announced the launch of two additional blockchain courses.
Volareo has launched on crowdfunding site Indiegogo, starting from $99 USD for the early bird special.
Fuel Games has announced the pre-sale launch of their online game, Gods Unchained, which they’re branding as the world’s first blockchain-based eSport.
Despite the promise of Blockchain technologies to bring better security to online transactions and business processes, its rapid growth and adoption is bringing new cyber risks with equal force that will likely evolve with continued success.
Speaking at Consensus 2018, HTC Vive founder Phil Chen revealed the company plans to bring a 'blockchain-powered' smartphone called Exodus to market.
Volareo have announced a new smart speaker that aims to solve the shortcomings of existing music streaming models by allowing users to tip musicians.
RMIT has launched Australia’s first university short course on blockchain strategy, built with industry to enable business leader to develop a rich and relevant understanding of blockchain.
After addressing information security in its cloud-based, permissioned blockchain, IBM is now turning to food security.
This year businesses will move from talking about the potential of distributed ledger technology inspired by Bitcoin’s blockchain to actually implementing and testing it, the Australian Securities and Investments Commission’s chairperson, Greg Medcra...
Accenture wants to help businesses use blockchain technologies more securely by locking away the encryption keys they use to sign transactions.
Diamonds. Bitcoin. Pork. If you think you've spotted the odd one out, think again: All three are things you can track using blockchain technologies today.
IBM is opening four new data centers in the U.K., despite some of the gloomy forecasts for the country's economy following its vote to leave the European Union.
The Bank of England wants to open its interbank settlement service to blockchain technologies as part of a major revamp of the system.
IBM is cranking up the security on its cloud-based blockchain service.
Investors in a "smart contract" built on the Ethereum blockchain platform may have lost cryptocurrency worth millions of dollars because they missed a loophole in the contract's fine print.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft offers to kill more (of its own) bloatware with a new Windows 10 build
- How to share books on a Kindle
- Asus ZenBook 13 UX331UA review: A thin, light, and peppy budget laptop with battery life to spare
- Which VR Headset Should I Buy
- Qualcomm begins shipping 802.11ay silicon for mobile devices and applications, including VR and UHD video
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The awesome 1TB SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD just hit an all-time low of $200
- 2 Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Founders Edition review: Better tomorrow and today
- 3 Here's how to get a Google Pixel 3 (or two) without paying full price
- 4 Portable data for dirt cheap! This 16GB flash drive is just $4 today
- 5 Speed up your PC with one of our favorite 1TB SSDs for a ludicrously low $140 today
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G6: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?