Speaking at Consensus 2018, HTC Vive founder Phil Chen revealed the company plans to bring a 'blockchain-powered' smartphone called Exodus to market.
Volareo have announced a new smart speaker that aims to solve the shortcomings of existing music streaming models by allowing users to tip musicians.
RMIT has launched Australia’s first university short course on blockchain strategy, built with industry to enable business leader to develop a rich and relevant understanding of blockchain.
After addressing information security in its cloud-based, permissioned blockchain, IBM is now turning to food security.
This year businesses will move from talking about the potential of distributed ledger technology inspired by Bitcoin’s blockchain to actually implementing and testing it, the Australian Securities and Investments Commission’s chairperson, Greg Medcra...
Latest News Articles
- Smartphone Showdown: Oppo R11s v Sony Xperia XA2
- Spectre Lives: Intel, Google and Microsoft confirm new CPU vulnerability
- Acer will be the first OEM to bring Amazon Alexa to portable PCs
- The Rise Of The Subscription Economy
- What is Cryptojacking and How Can You Protect Yourself From It?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Google reformat Youtube Red into seperate video and music streaming services
- 2 US Reps rejects Trump's lifeline for ZTE
- 3 OnePlus debut the OnePlus 6
- 4 MultCloud review: Syncing multiple online storage services for free
- 5 What is Cryptojacking and How Can You Protect Yourself From It?
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- BattleTech review: Heavy metal
- Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?