After announcing the official throwback servers at BlizzCon 2017, Blizzard have given the long-awaited World of Warcraft: Classic a worldwide release date of Tuesday August 27, 2019 - just in time for the game’s 15th anniversary.
Sorry, Twitch. Move over, YouTube. Overwatch, World of Warcraft, Hearthstone, and Starcraft II will be among the games that you can watch friends play over Facebook.
Blizzard Entertainment is taking legal action against a Chinese mobile game for allegedly copying characters and settings from its famed Warcraft franchise.
A new Trojan program is targeting users of the popular online role-playing game World of Warcraft and is capable of hijacking accounts even if their owners use two-factor authentication.
I've been addicted to Starcraft 2 since the Wings of Liberty beta went live back in spring of 2010, so the thought of getting to relive the excitement of new units and game mechanics makes me crazy with anticipation. Unfortunately, only a lucky few w...
Blizzard's recently-released Diablo III was the first PC-only title to top the US retail game charts since July 2010, according to the NPD Group's May sales data.
It's official - Diablo III has a real, solid, confirmed launch date. The game will release on 15 May, and digital pre-sales are now live.
Problem-solving skills used in one of -- if not the most -- <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/202278/starcraft_ii_in_review_media_love_player_plaudits.html?tk=rel_news">popular real-time strategy games </a>of all time are not unlike those used ...
Latest News Articles
- AMD RDNA graphics architecture whitepaper reveals the Radeon RX 5700's deepest secrets
- Intel reveals more about its Lakefield stacked CPU, due to ship in late 2019
- Hands-on with Wasteland 3: A simplified but still satisfying glimpse of the post-apocalypse
- 10th-gen CPU buyers guide: We ranked every new Intel laptop CPU for you
- Intel announces Comet Lake, a faster, 10th-gen Whiskey Lake chip for mainstream laptops
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Dell's OptiPlex 7070 Ultra is a mini-PC that fits into a monitor stand
- 2 Google shows off Stadia streaming games: Cyberpunk 2077, Mortal Kombat 11, and more
- 3 Curved gaming now comes in 240Hz
- 4 10th-gen CPU buyers guide: We ranked every new Intel laptop CPU for you
- 5 Microsoft Edge in Chromium goes beta, and Microsoft says it's ready for everyday use
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?