After announcing the official throwback servers at BlizzCon 2017, Blizzard have given the long-awaited World of Warcraft: Classic a worldwide release date of Tuesday August 27, 2019 - just in time for the game’s 15th anniversary.
Sorry, Twitch. Move over, YouTube. Overwatch, World of Warcraft, Hearthstone, and Starcraft II will be among the games that you can watch friends play over Facebook.
Blizzard Entertainment is taking legal action against a Chinese mobile game for allegedly copying characters and settings from its famed Warcraft franchise.
A new Trojan program is targeting users of the popular online role-playing game World of Warcraft and is capable of hijacking accounts even if their owners use two-factor authentication.
I've been addicted to Starcraft 2 since the Wings of Liberty beta went live back in spring of 2010, so the thought of getting to relive the excitement of new units and game mechanics makes me crazy with anticipation. Unfortunately, only a lucky few w...
Blizzard's recently-released Diablo III was the first PC-only title to top the US retail game charts since July 2010, according to the NPD Group's May sales data.
It's official - Diablo III has a real, solid, confirmed launch date. The game will release on 15 May, and digital pre-sales are now live.
Problem-solving skills used in one of -- if not the most -- <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/202278/starcraft_ii_in_review_media_love_player_plaudits.html?tk=rel_news">popular real-time strategy games </a>of all time are not unlike those used ...
Latest News Articles
- The Game Awards 2019's biggest reveals: Hellblade II, a new PlayerUnknown game, and more
- Logitech G Pro X Keyboard review: Hot-swappable switches let you mix and match
- TikTok's China Connections Explained
- Microsoft announces the Xbox Series X at The Game Awards, along with a Hellblade sequel
- Gearbox (?) announces the Playstation 5
Most Popular Articles
- 1 AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT review: Bleeding-edge, underpowered, and overpriced
- 2 13 game demos hit Steam to celebrate The Game Awards, including System Shock's reboot
- 3 Google makes it safer to text on Android phones, but end-to-end encryption is still MIA
- 4 Gearbox (?) announces the Playstation 5
- 5 Windows Security review: There are better options, but not for the 'price'
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?