Research in Motion is at CES this week talking up BlackBerry 10, the company's smartphone refresh set to debut January 30 in the US. Despite five years of floundering behind Apple's iPhone and Google Android devices, RIM is generating interest in Bla...
Research In Motion has started cutting jobs as it tries to achieve its stated goal of slashing US$1 billion (NZ$1.26 billion) in costs by the end of fiscal 2013, the company said on Wednesday.
Research in Motion (RIM) has announced that its co-CEOs, Jim Balsillie and Mike Lazaridis, have stepped down. Thorstein Heins has been named as the successor to the pair. Heins was previously a Chief Operating Officer for RIM.
Last week at its BlackBerry DevCon conference, Research in Motion tried to excite developers about the forthcoming PlayBook OS 2.0 mobile operating system, to spur developers to create applications for RIM's BlackbBerry PlayBook tablet, released last...
The BlackBerry Bold 9900 is available from Vodafone today, RIM announced this afternoon.
The iPhone 4S may look identical to the iPhone 4, but that's where the comparisons stop. Under the hood the iPhone 4S is full of hardware and software innovations that help Apple catch up with its rivals. Here’s how Apple’s iPhone 4S stac...
Google's Android mobile operating system is still steadily expanding its share of the U.S. smartphone market, as industry watcher Nielsen reports that 43% of American smartphone subscribers use Android-based devices.
Apple are poised to release a cheaper iPhone 4 in September under new CEO, Tim Cook, in an attempt to win over customers from their rivals, while BlackBerry have also announced plans for a more "affordable" BlackBerry Curve.
Blackberry manufacturer RIM has promised to work closely with police after claims that rioters who spread destruction across London, Birmingham and Liverpool last night used their <a href="http://www.computerworlduk.com/topics/blackberry/">Blackberr...
UPDATE: Research in Motion have confirmed that the pricing of the 32GB PlayBook is $949, and the 64GB model will cost $1099.
At an HP event held last week in Auckland, Paul Boshoff, country manager for HP’s personal systems group, assured the attending journalists that there was plenty of space left in the tablet market.
Research In Motion may be getting close to releasing the Android app player it promised for the PlayBook, judging from an old version of the player found on the BlackBerry.com website.
For pictures of the products announced at Blackberry World, check out our Facebook page. At the BlackBerry World keynote presentation in Orlando Florida this morning, the biggest cheer was reserved for Research in Motion’s (RIM) announcement th...
Research in Motion (RIM) today announced BlackBerry OS 7 and a new BlackBerry Bold device incorporating the new OS with a touchscreen, slim design and qwerty keyboard.
RIM's latest BlackBerry will combine a touchscreen with a full QWERTY keyboard in a candybar-style design, according to leaked images.
Latest News Articles
- Apple Weekly Update: AirPods, Apple Music+ and more rumors
- Find My: How to use Apple's new all-in-one app to find friends, devices, and items
- Nobody needs HiFi Apple Music+
- Thunderbolt adapter guide: How to connect an iPhone, display, hard drive, and more to a MacBook or iMac
- Apple Music+, 3rd-gen AirPods may launch next week
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Don't get fooled by this malware-ridden MSI Afterburner fake
- 2 Small phone lovers rejoice: The Asus Zenfone 8 is a fantastic option
- 3 How to remotely control your iPhone’s camera
- 4 Apple hires, then fires controversial ex-Facebook employee
- 5 Apple Music+, 3rd-gen AirPods may launch next week
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?