Bixby made an appearance at this week's Unpacked hardware event but the Samsung Galaxy Home and Galaxy Home Mini remain MIA.
Samsung had a lot to say at their IFA press conference about their ecosystem of smarter and better tech but seemingly-nothing to say about the smart assistant they once claimed would tie it all together.
Samsung has shown off and detailed Australian availability for its new 2018 QLED and UHD TVs.
Following a delayed-launch earlier this year, Samsung are now gearing up to make their Bixby voice assistant a ubiquitous element of their new ambitious new SmartThing IoT initiative.
With each new Samsung Galaxy smartphone, Samsung continues to talk up the potential and capability of its assistant Bixby. Lets put that to the test.
Still confused about what exactly a voice assistant is? Here’s everything you need to know about voice assistants.
Here are some of the potential contenders in the smart speaker space that we know almost nothing about.
Latest News Articles
- Should I buy a refurbished Apple Watch?
- What’s the difference between 120Hz, 90Hz and 60Hz?
- NFC smart rings: What are they and which one should you buy?
- Which iPhones have Touch ID, and which version do they use?
- Microsoft's Surface Duo may have a 'Peek' interface for glancing at calls
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Firefox flips on default DNS over HTTPS to encrypt Internet traffic at the source
- 2 Lenovo announces major ThinkPad refresh, including AMD's mobile Ryzen 4000 chips
- 3 Netatmo’s Smart Indoor Camera now supports Apple HomeKit Secure Video
- 4 Huawei set a date for the P40's Paris premiere
- 5 Google and Microsoft are scaring consumers over Edge extensions, and for what?
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?