Dragon Age II review: Dragon Age II's direction is going to make old-school RPG fans likely ask why BioWare is courting the masses of console players instead of them
We're nearly halfway through the Steam Summer Sale, but there are still some great deals to be had. We look at the best of today's lot.
Game developer BioWare is releasing an expanded ending sequence for Mass Effect 3 following negative feedback from players.
Today has been a big day for video games, and it's only 10am. We've got the newest trailers from Mass Effect 3, Halo 4, and Assassin's Creed III.
It’s still very possible that, given more time, Anthem could course-correct and recover. But three months in? We’re hardly optimistic.
Latest News Articles
- Best Nintendo Switch Accessories: Cases, screen protectors, controllers and kickstands
- Researchers teach Google and Amazon smart speakers to spy on users
- Oppo respond to RealMe with new A Series smartphones
- Hands-On: Legends of Runeterra has the makings of a Hearthstone-killer
- Surviving the Aftermath hands-on: It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine(ish)
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best Google Pixel 4 Vodafone Plans
- 2 Six-month-old Galaxy S10 bug lets strangers bypass your fingerprint scan, Samsung admits
- 3 Hands-On: Legends of Runeterra has the makings of a Hearthstone-killer
- 4 One of the Pixel 4's best features won't come until after launch
- 5 OnePlus 7T review: Just the right amount of ‘pro’
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?