4x4GB sticks from the CMD16GX4M4B3000C14 memory kit tested on Z170 and Z270 motherboards
Whenever you read a PC review or a component review, benchmark results typically accompany it. Such results are most often in the form of numbers, such as a score or a frames-per-second total. Sometimes they're relative, in that the result is posted ...
The past few months has seen us building a test rig to test components and peripherals. It is very high spec in order to remove as much latency and as many bottlenecks from the system as possible.
Latest News Articles
- IPVanish review: Come for the VPN, stay for the cloud storage
- The best Thunderbolt docks you can buy for your laptop PC
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Best Australian Black Friday Telstra deals
- Samsung The Frame 4K UHD TV review: Refining the art of wall-art TV
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The best Thunderbolt docks you can buy for your laptop PC
- 2 XFX Radeon RX 6800 XT Merc 319 review: Finally, an enthusiast option for AMD fans
- 3 Apple’s annual Black Friday sale starts Friday but you should probably skip it
- 4 Report: Apple’s 2021 roadmap might be its most ambitious yet
- 5 Why a 1080p webcam is a great stocking stuffer for 2020: Buying guide
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?