U.S. President Barack Obama should oppose legislation intended to let businesses share cyberthreat information with each other and with government agencies because the bill would allow the sharing of too much personal information, a coalition of digi...
After the U.S. Congress approved what critics have called modest limits on the National Security Agency's collection of domestic telephone records, many lawmakers may be reluctant to further change the government's surveillance programs.
The U.S. National Security Agency is reportedly intercepting Internet communications from U.S. residents without getting court-ordered warrants, in an effort to hunt down malicious hackers.
The U.S. Senate has passed legislation intended to rein in the National Security Agency's bulk collection of domestic telephone records, sending the bill to President Barack Obama for his signature.
WikiLeaks wants to raise US$100,000 to offer as a reward for whoever leaks the full text of the controversial free trade agreement, the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP).
After six months of contentious debate over U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, prompted by leaks from former government contractor Edward Snowden, the third week in December may have marked a major turning point.
Politics collided with the world of technology this year as stories about U.S. government spying stirred angst both among the country's citizens and foreign governments, and the flawed HeathCare.gov site got American health-care reform off to a rocky...
Latest News Articles
- The future of the iPhone: A folding screen, 5G SE, and notch-less Pro may be on the way
- Blower-style RTX 3090 cards are disappearing, and that's bad for prosumers
- Intel 670p SSD review: Faster where it matters
- Intel's new 670p SSD is tuned for the 'real world'
- How to create strong, secure passwords by learning how to crack them
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How does an RTX 3080 perform inside an eGPU?
- 2 The story of the Windows XP 'Bliss' desktop theme (and what it looks like today)
- 3 The future of the iPhone: A folding screen, 5G SE, and notch-less Pro may be on the way
- 4 Intel's new 670p SSD is tuned for the 'real world'
- 5 Acer Swift 3X review: This lightweight laptop shows Intel's Xe Max magic
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?