U.S. President Barack Obama should oppose legislation intended to let businesses share cyberthreat information with each other and with government agencies because the bill would allow the sharing of too much personal information, a coalition of digi...
After the U.S. Congress approved what critics have called modest limits on the National Security Agency's collection of domestic telephone records, many lawmakers may be reluctant to further change the government's surveillance programs.
The U.S. National Security Agency is reportedly intercepting Internet communications from U.S. residents without getting court-ordered warrants, in an effort to hunt down malicious hackers.
The U.S. Senate has passed legislation intended to rein in the National Security Agency's bulk collection of domestic telephone records, sending the bill to President Barack Obama for his signature.
WikiLeaks wants to raise US$100,000 to offer as a reward for whoever leaks the full text of the controversial free trade agreement, the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP).
After six months of contentious debate over U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, prompted by leaks from former government contractor Edward Snowden, the third week in December may have marked a major turning point.
Politics collided with the world of technology this year as stories about U.S. government spying stirred angst both among the country's citizens and foreign governments, and the flawed HeathCare.gov site got American health-care reform off to a rocky...
Latest News Articles
- Intel confirms issues with Optane Memory and the Windows 10 May 2020 Update
- PCWorld's June Digital Magazine: Software worth paying for
- Why you won't see AMD's SmartShift technology in more laptops until 2021
- Command & Conquer Remastered impressions: The roots of real-time strategy, resurrected
- Google launches Currents to replace Google+ because it won’t let social networks die
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel confirms issues with Optane Memory and the Windows 10 May 2020 Update
- 2 PCWorld's June Digital Magazine: Software worth paying for
- 3 Every champion confirmed for League of Legends: Wild Rift
- 4 Why you can't get a 1440p laptop: Blame 4K TVs
- 5 How to use a Nintendo Switch Pro controller with a PC
Join the newsletter!
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?