Cloud, cloud, cloud, followed by Office, gaming, Surface and then Windows: By now, Microsoft has laid out its priorities.
Microsoft's new Azure Sphere security package for billions of IoT devices includes two surprises: a new chip that Microsoft will license, plus its own Linux kernel.
Microsoft's Azure has a rival in Samsung's new Artik Cloud service.
Microsoft and Raspberry Pi want people to build businesses and start Kickstarter campaigns around cool devices making use of the new Raspberry Pi 3 computer.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has outlined new details about its hybrid cloud partnership with Microsoft, saying it will provide a new hardware product that integrates with the Azure Cloud platform and build its software to take advantage of Microsoft's...
Latest News Articles
- How to look at your command history list in macOS's Terminal
- How to connect an Apple LED Cinema Display to a new MacBook
- Best webcams: Logitech vs Microsoft vs Dell
- Apple reportedly testing new high-end monitor with an A13 chip inside
- Apple Music expands spatial audio and lossless to Android
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Apple reportedly testing new high-end monitor with an A13 chip inside
- 2 macOS Monterey: How to use Live Text and Look Up
- 3 Apple Music expands spatial audio and lossless to Android
- 4 How to connect an Apple LED Cinema Display to a new MacBook
- 5 If your iPhone can't unlock your Apple Watch in iOS 14.7, a fix is on the way
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?