AVG Internet Security 2011 offers the full complement of tools you'd expect in an all-in-one Windows security suite, packaged in a simple-to-use interface and offering integration with popular browsers and Microsoft’s Outlook.
The report alleges that Avast and AVG are collecting personal information and sending it to Jumpshot, a subsidiary of the company.
Antivirus vendor Avast Software has agreed to buy rival AVG Technologies for US$1.3 billion in cash.
Next time you turn off your Android phone, you might want take the battery out just to be certain.
It's generally accepted that antivirus programs provide a necessary protection layer, but organizations should audit such products before deploying them on their systems because many of them contain serious vulnerabilities, a researcher warned.
Network Solutions is investigating an attack by a pro-Palestinian hacking group that redirected websites belonging to several companies.
Latest News Articles
- IPVanish review: Come for the VPN, stay for the cloud storage
- The best Thunderbolt docks you can buy for your laptop PC
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Best Australian Black Friday Telstra deals
- Samsung The Frame 4K UHD TV review: Refining the art of wall-art TV
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The best Thunderbolt docks you can buy for your laptop PC
- 2 XFX Radeon RX 6800 XT Merc 319 review: Finally, an enthusiast option for AMD fans
- 3 Samsung The Frame 4K UHD TV review: Refining the art of wall-art TV
- 4 Up close with Nvidia's Dynamic Boost feature for gaming laptops
- 5 Why a 1080p webcam is a great stocking stuffer for 2020: Buying guide
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?