The ongoing saga surrounding HP's ill-fated Autonomy acquisition continued on Tuesday with the company's announcement that it will pay $US100 million in a settlement agreement with PGGM Vermogensbeheer B.V.
Amazon wants you to push its buttons...HP sues former execs for $5 billion...Belgians say Facebook is flouting laws... and more tech news.
The UK's Serious Fraud Office may have dropped its investigation of software firm Autonomy earlier this year, but that doesn't appear to have done much to allay HP's ire. HP -- which acquired Autonomy in 2011 -- has confirmed that it plans to sue Mik...
State of the Union address will be heavy on tech ... Will IBM's earnings disappoint, again? ... Twitter picks up ZipDial's call ... and more
U.K. regulators have closed their investigation into Hewlett-Packard's botched acquisition of Autonomy, a British software company that HP has accused of inflating its value and of improper accounting.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft Edge’s new buy now, pay later tool has users fuming
- How to get Apple’s custom (RED) clock faces on your Apple Watch
- Best external SSD for gaming
- 5 free Photoshop alternatives for Windows
- Monterey’s best feature still hasn’t arrived. Will it be worth the wait?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Everything we know (and hope) Apple is releasing in December 2021
- 2 Apple ‘investigating’ widespread MacBook Pro MagSafe charging issues
- 3 Fitbit Inspire 2 vs. Fitbit Luxe vs. Fitbit Charge 5: Which popular fitness tracker is right for you?
- 4 Switching from the iPhone 12 mini to the iPhone 13 Pro Max opened my eyes
- 5 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?