The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has launched Federal Court proceedings targeting Google and its local subsidiary over the collection and use of location data by the Android mobile platform.
Most Telstra customers with fibre to the node (FTTN) National Broadband Network connections and 100/40Mbps services were not able to achieve the speeds they paid for.
Latest News Articles
- Best Cyber Monday tech deals: Save big on TVs, Dyson Vacuums and more!
- Best Black Friday Android and Apple mobile phone deals in Australia 2021
- Google Pixel 6: Cheapest way to get it in Australia this Black Friday
- Best Black Friday smartphone plans in Australia 2021
- Best Aussie Black Friday Internet deals in 2021
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- 2 Chromebooks versus Windows laptops: Which should you buy?
- 3 What to look for in a cheap Chromebook
- 4 Why you should shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday using Microsoft Edge
- 5 This Aussie Black Friday deal on the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G is a real gem
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?