ASUS a radical and futuristic concept motherboard during their press conference at this year’s CES. Here’s a closer look at it.
Although the company are still keeping quiet on whatever happened to Project Precog, ASUS did show off a similarly-radical motherboard concept at this year’s Computex.
Alongside technical innovations like the new Zenbook Duo, ASUS also looked to celebrate their 30th birthday at this year’s Computex by releasing a limited edition Zenbook that all but redefines what an excess laptop looks like.
Building on the strengths of last year’s ROG Delta headphones, ASUS have now looked to draw additional audiophiles to their ecosystem with the new ROG Theta and Theta Electret gaming headphones.
We got the chance to take a closer look at ASUS' Computex hardware, including the new Zenbook Duo and Zenbook Pro Duo.
ASUS have refreshed their VivoBook range, with the new laptops incorporating the secondary display found in last year's Zenbook Pro 15.
Not content with revealing more dedicated gaming hardware at this year's CES, ASUS have also announced a trio of new premum gaming monitors.
ASUS is making a bid to appeal to the budgets of the content creator market via their latest Mini PC, the ProArt PA90.
ASUS has updated its Core X-Series processors with the Prime X299-Deluxe II and ROG Dominus Extreme.
ASUS has announced the availability of the RTAX88U Wi-Fi router.
ASUS ROG have launched the Thor 1200W Platinum and Thor 850W Platinum power supply units.
ASUS Republic of Gamers have announced a partnership with Activision, for the upcoming release of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 on PC.
ASUS has officially announced its first two TUF-branded gaming laptops, the FX505 and FX705.
ASUS have released new, upgraded takes on their Zenbook and Vivobook series at this year's IFA in Berlin.
The Asus ROG Gladius (right hand) is $45 today, and the Logitech MX Master 2S is $70.
Latest News Articles
- Nest Wifi review: A mesh Wi-Fi system and smart speaker mashup for Google Assistant fans
- Dynabook Tecra X50-F review: This lightweight 15-inch business notebook falls a bit short
- Roboform Everywhere review: Solid password security
- PCMover makes Laplink Express free for the Windows 7 transition, if you have Intel inside
- Jedi: Fallen Order review: The Star Wars game you're looking for
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Kindle vs. Kindle Paperwhite vs. Kindle Oasis: Which is best
- 2 Samsung show off a new Star Wars Note 10+
- 3 Upgrading to a 5G phone: When's the right time?
- 4 Kensington Pro Fit Ergo Wireless Keyboard review: Mastering this split-style keyboard takes patience
- 5 PCMover makes Laplink Express free for the Windows 7 transition, if you have Intel inside
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?