Ahead of its launch into the Australian market, we had the chance to spend some hands-on time with ASUS’ Zenbook Duo.
The ZenFone 6 isn't another forgettable handset from Asus. In fact, it might be one of the best mid-range phones of the year.
Razer didn’t have a huge amount of new hardware to show off at this year’s Computex. However, they made a singular, almost-forgettable, low-key, announcement that could represent a turning point for the gaming accessories and peripherals space at lar...
ASUS announced the world's first health tracker with blood pressure tracking at their Computex 2018 press conference. Here's a closer look at it.
ASUS ended their Computex press conference with a bang by unveiling a new AI-driven, dual-screen concept product called Project Precog - but that wasn't all.
ASUS' ROG gaming brand debuted their first smartphone and more during their press conference at this year's Computex 2018.
We got access to an early production sample of ASUS' new ROG Zephyrus M gaming laptop. Here’s are our first impressions.
Our time at the ASUS booth at CES 2018 focused mostly on the products that are likely to come to the Australian market. However, there was a lot of other, more radical items we were able to see for ourselves.
We took a sneak peek at the boldest new notebooks, 2-in-1s and gaming laptops ASUS will be bringing to Australian shores this holiday season, including their new mixed-reality headset.
It’s Computex time again and while the show doesn’t officially start until tomorrow, Asus wanted to get in early. Asus at Computex is normally a big deal as the company hasn’t been afraid to deluge us with completely mad creations and innovations.
Apple clearly took some inspiration from many of the innovations that Android manufacturers have offered in the last couple of years.
If there's one manufacturer that embraces Computex to its fullest every year it's Asus. Not only does the company show off it's latest and greatest tech but often crazy ideas that might never see the light of day. We love it.
We round up business laptops in the 13- to 15-inch range. We look at build quality, CPU and graphics performance, accessories, support plans and each model’s suitability to your particular use case.
Latest News Articles
- Kensington Pro Fit Ergo Wireless Keyboard review: Mastering this split-style keyboard takes patience
- Kindle vs. Kindle Paperwhite vs. Kindle Oasis: Which is best
- Upgrading to a 5G phone: When's the right time?
- Samsung show off a new Star Wars Note 10+
- Best NAS Hard Drives: Seagate vs Western Digital
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Kindle vs. Kindle Paperwhite vs. Kindle Oasis: Which is best
- 2 Samsung show off a new Star Wars Note 10+
- 3 Upgrading to a 5G phone: When's the right time?
- 4 Intel debuts Ponte Vecchio, its first Xe GPU for servers
- 5 Ryzen 9 3950X: AMD's 16-core CPUs is an epic end-zone dance over Intel
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?