We could all use some help improving our productivity. Here are 10 apps that help you collaborate, take notes or just plain save time.
Some of the best things in a PC lover's life are indeed free, but they're not always obvious.
Spotify hopes the art inspires their employees
From a more efficient UI and 64-bit support to better layout and debugging tools, iOS 7 and Xcode 5 point to a new generation of mobile apps
The apps that will help users get the most use out of their Windows RT devices.
Everyone wants to hire millennials for their fresh ideas, youthful energy and tech savvy. But how much do you really know about them? The apps they carry on their smartphones tell a lot and you can expect millennials to want these apps on their BYOD ...
It's time to look at apps that make these mobile devices even more powerful for business users.
An Apple iPhone ad that aired in April claimed, "Every day, more photos are taken with the iPhone than any other camera", and I can believe it. Not only are there are a boatload of iPhones in the wild, there are a huge number of apps that enhance and...
This morning, Kiwi startup Get Home Safe (GHS) launched its premiere iPhone app of the same name. The GHS app, which the company calls a ‘guardian angel’, is designed to provide an automated ‘call for help’ should its user fail to return from a plann...
While we likely won’t see Android 5.0 (Key Lime Pie) for some time, new apps suggest that the future look and feel of Google’s mobile OS could be built upon "cards".
Microsoft is nothing if not tenacious, and that's a good thing when it comes to Windows 8's baked-in apps.
If you thought using Pinterest couldn't get any easier, you thought wrong. The bulletin board/social network hybrid has updated its iOS and Android apps to make mobile pinning simpler.
If you hate change in your favorite desktop apps, stop reading this right now and whatever you do, don't update the Dropbox client on your PC.
Want some free apps for your iPhone or iPad? AppTurbo will be launching its App of the Day app in New Zealand in the near future.
Microsoft has set some ambitious goals for Windows 8 -- 400 million devices in customer hands by next July and more than 100,000 applications stocked in the Windows Store by the end of January, according to a top Microsoft sales exec.
Latest News Articles
- Google decides to 'iterate' on its deceptive favicon search plan
- The Full Nerd ep. 122: AMD's confusing Radeon RX 5600 XT launch
- Intel's Ghost Canyon NUC and Compute Element: 10 questions and intriguing facts
- Uber Elevate and Uber Air Explained
- Sonos extend support for legacy products after backlash
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's Ghost Canyon NUC and Compute Element: 10 questions and intriguing facts
- 2 Here's what Android running on the dual-screen Surface Duo might look like
- 3 Google decides to 'iterate' on its deceptive favicon search plan
- 4 Microsoft begins bringing in developers to build its dual-screen future, including Windows 10X
- 5 Sonos extend support for legacy products after backlash
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?