Apple has announced a major update to Clips, the free app for iOS that makes it easy to create and share fun videos using an iPhone or iPad. Clips introduces Selfie Scenes, adds artistic style transfer effects and a redesigned interface that makes it...
Hackers love health apps because their popularity has outpaced the industry's ability to safeguard them. Technology experts discussed the privacy and security risks at a House hearing July 14 with the Energy and Commerce subcommittee.
Bigger emoji, stickers, and cute effects do not make for a super-useful messaging experience.
Iran has ordered messaging apps to transfer data and activity records of Iranian users to local servers within one year, a move that will give the country a greater ability to monitor and censor the online activity of its people.
Slack is offering its users a new way to sign into other applications. The company announced Tuesday that it has launched a new "Sign in with Slack" feature that lets people use their login for the chat app to sign in to participating applications.
Uber and Twitter significantly expanded their attempts to influence members of congress through political lobbying in the first three months of this year.
Facebook-owned WhatsApp has strengthened the encryption of its widely used instant messaging app, a development that in theory makes it harder for law enforcement to gain access to communications.
Ransomware has become a real scourge for consumers, businesses and even government institutions. Unfortunately, there's no end in sight, so here's what you should know.
Google is positive about the road ahead for Android Auto, saying it will come to 40 car models and support more apps this year.
There are emoji everywhere these days -- but creating them doesn't come cheap, and now, says the Unicode Consortium, it's time to pay up.
As Australian collaboration software maker Atlassian made its long-awaited initial public offering in the US on Thursday, its soaring share price offered a strong testament to the company's distinctive sales strategy and long history of profitability...
Cisco Systems is reinventing its collaboration tools from the bottom up, turning the lowly Spark text-messaging app into a cloud-based platform that includes videoconferencing and the core features of an enterprise phone system.
While he thinks Dell buying EMC makes sense financially, Sun Microsystems co-founder, Vinod Khosla, has little faith in the merged company's ability to innovate.
Companies are wary about what employees are doing on their smartphones. Be it data loss or time-wasting, a growing number of employers are actively stopping staff from using certain apps on company-controlled devices.
Google Drive can do much more than you realize. Ready to unlock its productivity potential?
Latest News Articles
- Legends of Runeterra prepares for April 30 launch
- How to use your Android phone as a webcam for video conferencing and virtual meetings
- The best alternatives to Amazon for buying tech right now
- Skype Meet Now is Microsoft's effort to make Skype calls as easy as possible
- How to use a digital camera, camcorder, or GoPro as a webcam
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Skype Meet Now is Microsoft's effort to make Skype calls as easy as possible
- 2 Ryzen 4000 performance benchmarks: Ryzen 9 4900HS beats Intel's Core i9 mobile chips
- 3 Intel calls its 5.3GHz 'Comet Lake-H' chip for gaming laptops the 'fastest mobile processor'
- 4 Acer's Predator Triton 500 gets a 300Hz panel and beastly internal upgrades
- 5 ASUS' dual-screen Zephyrus laptop promises a smoother streamer workflow and exclusive experiences
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?