Researchers at the University of the Sunshine Coast will develop an artificial intelligence app to help limit the devastating effects of Australian bushfires.
Porsche drivers in Australia get an app that lets them find, monitor and pay for parking without having to leave their cars.
In case you are looking for another good reason to order pizza, Pizza Hut Australia is creating App Clips of its Pizza Hut Australia app, making it even faster to get pizza from its ovens to your mouth.
A surveillance software used by Australian police to extract messages, photos and other crucial pieces of evidence used in criminal hearings, has come into question after vulnerabilities were discovered that could be exploited to create falsified evi...
Australia’s consumer watchdog, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), has released a report saying Apple and Google’s dominance in the Australian app market represents an unfair gateway between developers and consumers.
A source close to Microsoft said that Office apps that unexpectedly appeared in the Windows Start menu were due to a bug that's being fixed.
As the release of iOS 14 draws near, Apple is clarifying what developers can and can not do in their apps.
Apple is digging in ints heels in its battle with Basecamp as the Hey battle shows no signs of subsiding.
Apple has announced a major update to Clips, the free app for iOS that makes it easy to create and share fun videos using an iPhone or iPad. Clips introduces Selfie Scenes, adds artistic style transfer effects and a redesigned interface that makes it...
Hackers love health apps because their popularity has outpaced the industry's ability to safeguard them. Technology experts discussed the privacy and security risks at a House hearing July 14 with the Energy and Commerce subcommittee.
Bigger emoji, stickers, and cute effects do not make for a super-useful messaging experience.
Iran has ordered messaging apps to transfer data and activity records of Iranian users to local servers within one year, a move that will give the country a greater ability to monitor and censor the online activity of its people.
Slack is offering its users a new way to sign into other applications. The company announced Tuesday that it has launched a new "Sign in with Slack" feature that lets people use their login for the chat app to sign in to participating applications.
Uber and Twitter significantly expanded their attempts to influence members of congress through political lobbying in the first three months of this year.
Facebook-owned WhatsApp has strengthened the encryption of its widely used instant messaging app, a development that in theory makes it harder for law enforcement to gain access to communications.
Latest News Articles
- Razer’s revived Blade 14 puts Ryzen in the hands of fans at long last
- Windows 11 rumours flare anew with Windows 10 'retirement' set for 2025
- Google opens up Workspace to consumers, announces new Spaces chat
- Apple takes on AirPods Pro with $150 Beats Studio Buds noise-canceling earbuds
- Apple Watch Series 7 takes shape with an upgraded screen, no new health features
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to turn off News And Interests in Windows 10's taskbar
- 2 Windows 11 rumours flare anew with Windows 10 'retirement' set for 2025
- 3 iOS 15, iPadOS 15, and macOS Monterey: Which features will work on your device
- 4 Asus ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition review: This all-AMD laptop is affordable and very fast
- 5 Apple takes on AirPods Pro with $150 Beats Studio Buds noise-canceling earbuds
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?