Red Hat has polished the open source OpenStack Cloud hosting software so that it can be more easily deployed within enterprises.
Now enterprise administrators can catch a bit of the magic that Google seemingly uses to smoothly run large Web scale applications. The company has released a production-ready version its Kubernetes software that manages virtual containers.
Some of the biggest names in IT and online services have banded together to standardize the way applications are run in the cloud.
Apple iPad users will soon be able to interact with Citrix Systems' virtual Windows apps using a mouse.
With updates for both the core Docker engine and its registry software, Docker has endeavored to make its popular software container technology faster to deploy and easier to manage.
Latest News Articles
- The Game Awards 2019's biggest reveals: Hellblade II, a new PlayerUnknown game, and more
- Logitech G Pro X Keyboard review: Hot-swappable switches let you mix and match
- TikTok's China Connections Explained
- Microsoft announces the Xbox Series X at The Game Awards, along with a Hellblade sequel
- Gearbox (?) announces the Playstation 5
Most Popular Articles
- 1 AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT review: Bleeding-edge, underpowered, and overpriced
- 2 'Plundervolt' attack against Intel Core CPUs prompts fix that can turn off CPU voltage tweaks
- 3 13 game demos hit Steam to celebrate The Game Awards, including System Shock's reboot
- 4 Oppo's smartwatch is finally happening
- 5 Free game alert: Wasteland and Wasteland 2 are free at GOG for the next two days
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?