A new rumours says the new iPad Pro will arrive last week with little fanfare, no event, and no other products alongside it.
Tim Cook is standing up to Facebook with Apple's stance on privacy and every Apple user is benefitting—even if things aren't quite perfect.
Tim Cook talked about privacy, Facebook, the App Store, and his future with Apple during an interview with Kara Swisher on the "Sway" podcast.
A judge has approved a class-action suit against Apple over defective cables in the 2016 15-inch MacBook Pro that led to backlighting issues.
Apple has announced that its announced Worldwide Developers Conference will be help June 7-11 in an all-online format that's free to all developers.
Apple has announced a massive global expansion independent repair provider program spanning more than 200 countries.
The latest mac OS 11.3 Big Sur beta has a reference to two new iMac models, suggesting a refresh is imminent.
The Macalope would advise Intel to quit wasting its time and money on defensive ad campaigns and just focus on what it does—or used to do best.
Intel taps Justin Long, the former Apple spokesperson, to bludgeon Macs over touch screens, gaming, and more.
After cutting some configurations of the 21.5-inch 4K iMac, Apple has now discontinued production of the iMac Pro.
Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has made a few predictions for the iPhone in 2022 and beyond.
If M1 Macs are performing too many writes on the SSD, that could lead to drive problems down the road.
Security researcher Red Canary has discovered a new malware target at Macs running both Intel and M1 chips but there’s a twist.
Bloomberg has spotted a new job listing at Apple that points to a serious push for the next-next-generation of wireless networking.
Consumers snapped up Chromebooks in 2020, enough so that Google’s Chrome OS is now the second most popular OS in the PC space.
Latest News Articles
- Best iPad 2021: Wait for the Pro if you want the best
- Weekly Apple Update: New iPads finally on the way but supply shortages cause delays
- Samsung's iTest web app is like an April Fools' Day joke that arrived a week late
- Apple confirms what we knew all along: iMessage is never coming to Android
- Corsair K65 RGB Mini: Hands-on with the 60-percent mechanical gaming keyboard
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Samsung's iTest web app is like an April Fools' Day joke that arrived a week late
- 2 Apple confirms what we knew all along: iMessage is never coming to Android
- 3 You should probably buy your memory now before prices get worse
- 4 How to disable start up programs in Windows 10 to make boot times faster
- 5 How to use ‘Hey Spotify’ voice commands in the Spotify iOS app
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?