Apple watch in pictures
From Apple Music to iOS 9 to the Apple Watch, here are the biggest announcements from Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference this week.
From using Siri to muting notifications to saving battery life, here are some of the most useful Apple Watch tips and tricks you should learn.
Now that you’ve got your new Apple Watch, here are the apps you should try…
At an event to launch the Apple Watch, Apple also made several announcements regarding Apple TV, HBO, Macbook, and other products.
Spark is the first operator partner in New Zealand to offer the service.
Optus has launched the new Apple Watch on a 24-month mobile broadband plan, with Optus Number Share included for free.
Belkin introduces Boost Up wireless charging dock for new iPhone collection and Apple Watch Series 4
Belkin has announced its Boost Up Wireless Charging Dock for iPhone and Apple Watch, which allows consumers to wirelessly charge their iPhone and Apple Watch at the same time.
Apple Watch Series 4 has arrived and as expected it brings a new screen, a new design, and a slew of new features. Here are six reasons why you'll want one... and one big reason why you won't.
Technogym has announced that its connected cardio equipment is now compatible with the Apple Watch.
A new feature in Apple's macOS Sierra lets you use your Apple Watch to easily unlock your Mac computer. However, the 'Auto Lock' feature won't work unless a set of security and authentication safeguards is also enabled.
If you’re looking to take advantage of the holiday seasons bevy of sales events like Black Friday, these are our picks for the best smartwatches.
Apple's new Apple Watch has a display unlike any other smartwatch. Here's what you need to know about it.
Fitbit's multi-day battery life isn't just about lasting longer, it's about tracking valuable day while most Apple Watches are sitting on their chargers.
If you were to go “all-in” on the tracking and coaching technologies found in some of the best sports smartwatches and wearables on the market, would they really empower you to live a healthier lifestyle or would they end up being too much of a chore...
How does it work? Will it work with my iPhone? How much is it? We have answers to these questions and more
Latest News Articles
- Trump ban of Tencent Holdings could affect Fortnite, League of Legends and other games
- If you ever set up a Google+ account, you might be due some money
- Apple’s excuse for denying Xbox cloud gaming is patently absurd
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ delivers iPad Pro-level hardware—but Android (or DeX) is no iPadOS
- macOS Big Sur: Learn about the user interface changes
Most Popular Articles
- 1 3 reasons to spend $1,000 on the Samsung Galaxy Note 20, and 3 reasons not to
- 2 What's wrong with Intel, and how to fix it: Former principal engineer unloads
- 3 Microsoft, Samsung show how you'll pin Android apps to your Windows taskbar
- 4 PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Dell XPS 15 9500 reviewed
- 5 Samsung’s new Galaxy Fold Z 2 is vastly improved, but now it needs a purpose
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?