In case you are looking for another good reason to order pizza, Pizza Hut Australia is creating App Clips of its Pizza Hut Australia app, making it even faster to get pizza from its ovens to your mouth.
Square's old-school magstripe card reader, the one that plugs into an iPhone, will still work with the iPhone 7.
Samsung has thrown its hat in the mobile payment ring with a new contactless offering that lets Citibank and American Express credit card customers pay for products and services in-store with their smartphones.
The Worldwide Developers Conference keynote was two hours long. You may have missed a few things.
Shoppers will soon be able to buy merchandise with Apple Pay over the web from a Mac desktop or laptop, with the purchase authenticated via a buyer's fingerprint scan on their iPhone or a touch on their Apple Watch.
If you’re confused about things like Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay - here’s everything you need to know.
The company's app-based payment system for in-store purchases isn't perfect, but it's nearly delightful.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft is ready to leave Windows 8 behind, just like everyone else
- Apple’s AR headset again tipped to arrive within months
- Everything you need to know about 4K
- Best Optus iPhone SE (3rd gen) plans
- 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Top 10 Android smartphones you can buy for under $400
- 2 Microsoft is ready to leave Windows 8 behind, just like everyone else
- 3 Apple’s AR headset again tipped to arrive within months
- 4 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
- 5 Everything you need to know about 4K
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?