Square's old-school magstripe card reader, the one that plugs into an iPhone, will still work with the iPhone 7.
Samsung has thrown its hat in the mobile payment ring with a new contactless offering that lets Citibank and American Express credit card customers pay for products and services in-store with their smartphones.
The Worldwide Developers Conference keynote was two hours long. You may have missed a few things.
Shoppers will soon be able to buy merchandise with Apple Pay over the web from a Mac desktop or laptop, with the purchase authenticated via a buyer's fingerprint scan on their iPhone or a touch on their Apple Watch.
Mac OS X, OS X, MacOS—whatever it's called, it's about to get a slew of new features, like Siri, overhauled Photos, and more tools for developers.
If you’re confused about things like Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay - here’s everything you need to know.
The company's app-based payment system for in-store purchases isn't perfect, but it's nearly delightful.
Latest News Articles
- This insightful Intel video explains how CPUs are made, in words you can actually understand
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 screens are cracking, some users say
- Hands on: Microsoft's Office app for Android is tuned for the smartphone generation
- We build a capable $300 gaming PC. Believe it!
- HP Envy 13 review: A slim, light, and inexpensive workhorse with discrete graphics
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to create and customize tables in Microsoft Word
- 2 MSI Prestige 14 review: Workhorse power in a thin-and-light shell
- 3 We build a capable $300 gaming PC. Believe it!
- 4 Hands on: Microsoft's Office app for Android is tuned for the smartphone generation
- 5 Asus blames AMD guidelines for high ROG Strix Radeon RX 5700 temperatures, announces fix
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?