Samsung's latest smartwatch is easily its best.
Android Wear in pictures
If you’re curious to know exactly what’s going on with your Android device, FinalWire’s AIDA64 is a nifty app you’ll want to grab. It delves into the finer details of your system to let you know everything from the specific model of your phone, to exactly how much RAM it has and how fast each CPU core is running. Browse through the following slides to see exactly what this free app can show.
Google is rolling out a new Wear OS feature that offers up quick information at a glance.
Choosing an Android Wear watch can be as difficult as deciding which phone to buy. We're here to sort it all out.
One of the best Android Wear watches, the Huawei Watch, finaly gets its 2.0 updates, but the rollout is still far from over.
Android Wear fans looking for a wearable built for the latest generation of the OS have two new watches to choose from: the Huawei Watch 2 and Verizon Wear 24.
A statement from Huawei reportedly confirms that its first-generation wearable has a dormant NFC chip that may be turned on after the Android Wear 2.0 update lands.
Google has spent $40 million to bring Fossil's wearable research and development ideas and employees under its roof, which could mean big things for Wear OS.
Google's new Wear OS redesign puts a new focus on fitness, Assistant, and simplicity.
Garmin's new music-centered Vivoactive 3 smartwatch is a perfect example of how far behind Wear OS is.
Google has announced that it's changing the name of Android Wear to Wear OS, but it needs more than new branding to fix what ails it.
CES isn't exactly a launchpad for Android gear, but there were still some cool announcements this week. Here are eight that might have flown under your radar.
Latest News Articles
- Google decides to 'iterate' on its deceptive favicon search plan
- The Full Nerd ep. 122: AMD's confusing Radeon RX 5600 XT launch
- Intel's Ghost Canyon NUC and Compute Element: 10 questions and intriguing facts
- Uber Elevate and Uber Air Explained
- Sonos extend support for legacy products after backlash
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's Ghost Canyon NUC and Compute Element: 10 questions and intriguing facts
- 2 Here's what Android running on the dual-screen Surface Duo might look like
- 3 Sonos extend support for legacy products after backlash
- 4 Microsoft begins bringing in developers to build its dual-screen future, including Windows 10X
- 5 HP Elite Dragonfly review: The corporate laptop that's too good for your boss
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?