Following earlier reports that the U.S. Department of Justice is investigating Huawei over the violation of U.S. trade sanctions, it has been revealed that the company has been developing its own mobile and PC operating systems.
Thumb-size PCs like Intel's Compute Stick are still a novelty, but adoption will grow as TVs and displays increasingly become the center of entertainment and computing.
Samsung Electronics' latest flagship smartphone has some great hardware in a compact chassis for a device with a 5.7-inch screen. But there are some missing features and the price tag is eye watering.
Google is putting some of the most Google-y Android apps in the spotlight, and is sharing their source code to spur development of other apps.
The enterprise-oriented version of Google's mobile OS, Android for Work, has gained support from a roster of business partners that includes the top four U.S. mobile carriers.
Weddings. Job promotions. News articles. Facebook thinks it knows what the best stories are to drop in your news feed. But some users might want to see things their own way.
Latest News Articles
- Why use virtual desktops? 5 practical reasons from real-world users
- The chip shortage might ruin Christmas if you don't shop soon
- iPhone 13 vs. iPhone 13 Pro: All the differences explained
- Are all USB-C to USB-A cables the same? We compare two $12 Amazon Basics cables
- Has Apple run out of ideas?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 macOS Catalina: Apple releases security update
- 2 Brace yourselves: Windows 11 may have more popups
- 3 Xbox cloud gaming finally arrives in Windows
- 4 Leaked Alder Lake prices strike at Ryzen's CPU dominance
- 5 Apple unveils ninth-gen iPad with a better screen, slimmer design, same price
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?