Following earlier reports that the U.S. Department of Justice is investigating Huawei over the violation of U.S. trade sanctions, it has been revealed that the company has been developing its own mobile and PC operating systems.
Thumb-size PCs like Intel's Compute Stick are still a novelty, but adoption will grow as TVs and displays increasingly become the center of entertainment and computing.
Samsung Electronics' latest flagship smartphone has some great hardware in a compact chassis for a device with a 5.7-inch screen. But there are some missing features and the price tag is eye watering.
Google is putting some of the most Google-y Android apps in the spotlight, and is sharing their source code to spur development of other apps.
The enterprise-oriented version of Google's mobile OS, Android for Work, has gained support from a roster of business partners that includes the top four U.S. mobile carriers.
Weddings. Job promotions. News articles. Facebook thinks it knows what the best stories are to drop in your news feed. But some users might want to see things their own way.
Latest News Articles
- ThinkBook 13s review (2019)
- Samsung Q90R QLED 4K TV review
- Orico USB 3.1 NVMe SSD enclosure review: Fast, easy, and affordable
- Giveaway: Enter to win a Huawei MateBook 13
- HP’s Elite Dragonfly 2-in-1 packs enterprise-class features into a stylish, sliver-thin shell
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Logitech MX Master 3 review: A marvelous mouse
- 2 HP S430c 43.4-inch Curved Ultrawide monitor: This eye-popping 4K display controls two PCs at once
- 3 Giveaway: Enter to win a Huawei MateBook 13
- 4 Steam's wonderful Library Update beta is finally live: Here's how to get it
- 5 Lenovo says cloud storage killed the laptop SD card slot
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?