HMD Global has launched its second device in the Android Go family with the Nokia 2.1.
Google has released its annual Android security support and it's done well to lock down the Play Store and phones running Oreo.
Motorola has announced that owners of their latest Moto smartphones will be receiving a free software upgrade to Android 8.0 Oreo.
The free Dell Mobile Connect app works with iPhones and Android phones, and lets you make calls, play games, or use apps that are stored on your phone.
The Google Pixel 2 has a bunch of new features and settings that let you personalize your phone just the way you want. Here are 10 of our favorite tips and tricks.
Everyone knows about Android Oreo's big changes, but a lot more is going on if you dig deeper. Check out improvements to notifications, sideloading and more.
Android 8.0 Oreo's autofill API is here to save you from one of technology's biggest hassles: passwords. This feature requires some setup, but it's well worth your time.
Android Oreo finally makes video playback more friendly with picture-in-picture (PiP) mode on phones and tablets.Here's how it works.
It's easy to forget how much Android has evolved over the years. So here are some vivid reminders of how things used to be—and how good we currently have it.
Google surprised us with the unveiling of a custom image processor inside the Pixel 2, and it could be the best feature of all.
The launch of the Pixel 2 is a warning shot to smartphone manufacturers: Our version of Android is better than yours.
Latest News Articles
- Turtle Beach Elite Atlas review: This PC-first headset gives us hope for the brand
- AncestryDNA review: The largest DNA database for finding relatives and heritage
- 23andMe review: It lives up to the hype of DNA testing
- Support for AUD finally comes to Steam (with a catch)
- Synology DS1618+ review: A no-fuss, no-brainer NAS
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The luxurious Corsair 570X RGB, one of our favorite PC cases, is on sale for $80 off
- 2 More evidence emerges of a mid-range 'Google Pixel Lite'
- 3 Intel unveils the Intel Neural Compute Stick 2
- 4 iPhone XR vs Android’s best: A razor-thin margin of victory
- 5 Now you can sign into your Microsoft Account with your face or a security key—no password needed
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?