U.S. President Barack Obama should oppose legislation intended to let businesses share cyberthreat information with each other and with government agencies because the bill would allow the sharing of too much personal information, a coalition of digi...
American Civil Liberties Union
After the U.S. Congress approved what critics have called modest limits on the National Security Agency's collection of domestic telephone records, many lawmakers may be reluctant to further change the government's surveillance programs.
Two U.S. senators are pushing proposals to extend the National Security Agency's domestic telephone records dragnet, but a diverse coalition of civil liberties and advocacy groups have called on lawmakers to vote against those plans.
Obama claims @POTUS, tweets...YouTube Kids shows beer ads...Samsung off the hook for some Apple damages...and more tech news.
U.S. residents have major problems with government surveillance, and six in 10 want to see the records collection provisions of the Patriot Act modified before Congress extends it, according to a survey commissioned by a civil rights group.
Latest News Articles
- Qualcomm unveils the Snapdragon 888 5G, its next smartphone processor
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition review: Spectacular 1440p gaming
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti: 3440x1440 ultrawide benchmarks
- The Windows Feature Experience Pack is a curated collection for beta testers
- Wyze Noise-Cancelling Headphones review: Startlingly affordable
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition review: Spectacular 1440p gaming
- 2 XFX Radeon RX 6800 XT Merc 319 review: Finally, an enthusiast option for AMD fans
- 3 WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD review: Fantastic sustained write speeds via PCIe 4.0
- 4 Why a 1080p webcam is a great stocking stuffer for 2020: Buying guide
- 5 Tablet buyers guide: Surface vs Android vs Apple iPad
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?