Travel industry software maker Sabre is the latest company said to have been hit by the same hackers who recently attacked U.S. health insurer Anthem and the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM), while American Airlines has been investigating it...
Some American Airlines passengers faced lengthy flight delays on Tuesday after a fault in the iPad navigation app used by the carriers' pilots and co-pilots caused the tablets to crash.
A senior U.S. senator is asking airlines about their data privacy practices, saying he's concerned about what information the companies are collecting and sharing with third parties.
Latest News Articles
- Is your SSD failing? Microsoft is testing a Windows 10 feature that will tell you
- Should you buy a 5G laptop right now?
- Microsoft refreshes Surface Pro X tablet with a faster SQ2 chip and new color options
- Microsoft debuts the 12-inch Surface Laptop Go, for an affordable $549
- Microsoft's Surface accessories include a keyboard with a dedicated 'heart' emoji key
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 crashing issues: What you need to know
- 2 Tested: Nvidia's new drivers fix RTX 3080 crashes by sacrificing clock speed
- 3 Dell updates XPS 13 2-in-1 and XPS 13
- 4 Lenovo Flex 5G review: The first 5G laptop offers crazy battery life, as well as compromises
- 5 Lenovo ThinkBooks offer Intel or AMD CPUs and a few surprising features
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?