The AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT brings ray tracing and affordable GPUs to the masses, but doing so requires some unorthodox tweaks.
It offers an amazing amount of performance and value.
Which is the best mainstream processor for $350
Is one of the first AM4 motherboards any good?
AMD in pictures
AMD brought a range of new goodies to their 2019 Computex press conference, including their first 7-nanometer graphics cards.
AMD announced the 32-core Threadripper 2 CPU and more during their press conference at this year's Computex.
New budget GPUs from both AMD and Nvidia will be here soon, and you might even be able to find one for MSRP.
AMD has indicated that it's far better positioned for the fourth quarter of this year than Intel, after investing in securing manufacturing capacity.
The leaders of the technology world believe it'll be almost a year (at the very least) before the market sees relief from the current supply crunch.
An open standards approach to device management will serve your IT organization best.
Intel is so confident in its upcoming Alder Lake and Sapphire Rapids CPUs that its CEO just said AMD's time in the limelight will soon be over.
AMD has been unafraid to push back against the long-standing dominance of Intel in the CPU arena by talking up both the value-per-dollar and high-end performance delivered by their latest Ryzen chips.
Installing a new graphics card can give your PC a major performance boost. Here's how to do it.
AMD told us with its review sample that running the RyzenMaster overclocking and monitoring app while performing tests can make the test run slower (thereby proving a Quantum Theory) and they are correct.
AMD and Intel made big announcements at CES this week about their upcoming processors. Here’s what that means for buying a PC in 2022.
Things are heating up again in the PC gaming components space with AMD readying their new Radeon VII graphics cards to pit against Nvidia’s growing fleet of GeForce RTX cards.
The best gaming CPUs will help your PC pump out as many frames as possible, as quickly as possible. We pick the best for every budget.
Virtually all graphics cards are selling for twice their suggested price—when you can find them—thanks to voracious coin miners. Here's how to keep gaming during these dystopian times.
Intel's Core i9 and AMD's Threadripper are duking it out to be best enthusiast CPU. We dive deep into the specs and performance to see which will prevail.
Videos about AMD
Latest News Articles
- Intel sees chip shortages lasting into 2023
- Apple releases iOS 15.3 with a slew of bug fixes and security updates
- Patched Mac malware sheds light on scary backdoor for hackers
- Elgato’s Stream Deck Pedal is the input device you never knew you needed
- Apple launches Unity Lights watch face with groundbreaking 2D ray tracing
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The iPhone was created to be a breakthrough communicator. It’s not
- 2 How to undervolt your graphics card
- 3 How to download Windows 11
- 4 Apple is preparing ‘a feast of new products’ this year
- 5 Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 6500 XT review: Affordable, quiet, and smart
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?