For the first time, Amazon’s annual shopping event, Prime Day, will come to Australia, with the day starting on 16 July 12pm AEST and ending at midnight on 17 July.
Several months after launching Amazon Australia, Amazon's have now brought their Amazon Prime premium membership tier to the local market.
Australian customers for Amazon’s Prime Video can now access the latest TV shows and films on the streaming service via their Playstation 4 or Playstation 3.
Latest News Articles
- XFX Radeon RX 590 Fatboy review: Pedal to the heavy metal
- OnePlus 6T review: Android's rebel phone goes mainstream—with a punkish purple streak
- Google's Pixel smartphones get Night Sight in new update
- Time to get ahead on your Christmas shopping: PC World Australia's Holiday Gift Guide has arrived
- Samsung's next flagship processor comes with a NPU
Most Popular Articles
- 1 JBL introduces new Free X true wireless lifestyle headphones
- 2 Tidal launches on Samsung wearables
- 3 Upgrade to an 8-core, all-AMD gaming PC for cheap with these killer Newegg CPU and GPU deals
- 4 Samsung Galaxy S10 rumors: It won't have a notch but it might have... a hole?
- 5 The Anker PowerPort 6 Lite 6-port USB hub is $12 today, a savings of $8
Join the newsletter!
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?