For the first time, Amazon’s annual shopping event, Prime Day, will come to Australia, with the day starting on 16 July 12pm AEST and ending at midnight on 17 July.
Several months after launching Amazon Australia, Amazon's have now brought their Amazon Prime premium membership tier to the local market.
Australian customers for Amazon’s Prime Video can now access the latest TV shows and films on the streaming service via their Playstation 4 or Playstation 3.
Latest News Articles
- Skype is coming to Alexa devices, bringing another Microsoft service to Amazon's hardware
- Amazon bolster Australian Echo lineup with Echo Show and Echo Sub
- Seagate Fast SSD: Full, in-depth review
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 fans can now build an almost all-COD PC thanks to Asus
- Microsoft warns that overstuffed hard drives could stall the Windows 10 October 2018 update
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia delays GeForce RTX 2080 Ti general availability by one week
- 2 Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 and RTX 2080 Ti review: Changing the game
- 3 Microsoft warns that overstuffed hard drives could stall the Windows 10 October 2018 update
- 4 OnePlus and Google launch a mobile puzzle experience named Crackables
- 5 Newegg is selling an 8GB AMD Radeon RX 580 for less than $200—and you get 3 games free
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G6: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?