For the first time, Amazon’s annual shopping event, Prime Day, will come to Australia, with the day starting on 16 July 12pm AEST and ending at midnight on 17 July.
Several months after launching Amazon Australia, Amazon's have now brought their Amazon Prime premium membership tier to the local market.
Australian customers for Amazon’s Prime Video can now access the latest TV shows and films on the streaming service via their Playstation 4 or Playstation 3.
Latest News Articles
- HP revamp Omen range with game streaming and hybrid keyboard
- Nerial release update to Reigns: Her Majesty
- Seven things we learned about Facebook's VR strategy and the new Oculus Go
- How to password protect Zip files
- Amazon Prime Music: everything you need to know
Most Popular Articles
- 1 5 Most Dangerous Ransomware Strains
- 2 You can grab a 128GB SanDisk microSDXC memory card for less than $27 today
- 3 Best Amazon device deals on Prime Day 2018
- 4 Virtual reality giants unveil VirtualLink as a standardized cable that may simplify VR rigs
- 5 Best Amazon Prime Day Android smartphone deals for every carrier
Join the newsletter!
- Amazon Prime Day 2018 - Best Deals
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?