Amazon.com.au has revealed the best-selling products since launching its retail offering one week ago. Aussies prove their love of tech, with eight of the top ten products falling into that category.
Hyperwallet, a top global payout provider to digital marketplaces, has revealed that it will support international seller disbursements from Amazon’s new Australia-based marketplace.
Amazon has confirmed that the online shopping giant will be bringing their Alexa smart assistant and Echo smart speaker to Australian homes in early 2018.
Amazon Australia looks set to launch its full-blown marketplace locally on Friday 24 November, just in time for Black Friday.
Latest News Articles
- Everything you need to know about 4K
- Best Optus iPhone SE (3rd gen) plans
- 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
- Top 10 Android smartphones you can buy for under $400
- Tim Cook drops Apple’s biggest AR headset tease yet: ‘Stay tuned’
Most Popular Articles
- 1 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
- 2 Top 10 Android smartphones you can buy for under $400
- 3 Tim Cook drops Apple’s biggest AR headset tease yet: ‘Stay tuned’
- 4 Everything you need to know about 4K
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?