Alibaba’s cloud business has launched its first data centre in the southern hemisphere, with the company’s range of cloud services available from a Sydney data centre since late last week.
The Cloud computing arm of Alibaba Group, Alibaba Cloud, has launched a global marketplace and AliLaunch program for technology partners. This new program allows international technology partners to enter the China market through Alibaba Cloud’s init...
Alibaba Group's Cloud computing and mobile business are surging, but its reported revenue in the second quarter missed analysts' estimates, amid a slowing Chinese economy.
Amid complaints that the e-commerce company does little to fight fake goods, China's Alibaba Group is giving foreign vendors a direct line to report any counterfeit products spotted on its retail sites.
Enterprise customers can expect to hear more from e-commerce giant Alibaba Group. The Chinese company is accelerating the global expansion of its cloud computing business, with a US$1 billion investment.
Latest News Articles
- Google Play Games for Windows PCs kicks off in limited beta
- How to cheat at Wordle
- What happens to your pics if you had iCloud Photos off, but turn it back on?
- $400 mechanical keyboards are coming to the masses. Here’s why you’d want one
- Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5 review: The reasonable choice
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Wordle may be fixed, but the App Store is still a total mess
- 2 Is the new Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G worth it?
- 3 Google is wrong. Apple’s iMessage is actually a failure
- 4 The best HomeKit-compatible smart plugs
- 5 Apple is reportedly prepping an iPhone SE with a first-of-its-kind display
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?