Razer's Synapse 3 software toolkit now includes a dedicated Amazon Alexa module, letting you fold your RGB lighting setup into your wider smart home experience.
Amazon have introduced the Echo Show 5 to their burgeoning line-up of Alexa-powered smart displays.
Skype calling with Alexa is now available to customers in Australia, New Zealand, US, UK, India and Canada.
Ekster 3.0 is the first voice-activated smart wallet, compatible with Alexa and Google Home Appliances.
Amazon has announced that the new Echo Sub will be coming to Australia alongside the refreshed Echo Dot, Echo Plus and Echo Show.
Acer has announced that from today it'll be the first major OEM to start shipping Alexa pre-installed on Windows 10-based notebooks.
Amazon Music listeners in Australia and New Zealand can now request songs by voice with Alexa in the Amazon Music mobile app.
Following this week's launch of Amazon's Alexa and their Echo smart speaker range, Sonos has announced their Australian owners of their Sonos One smart speaker won't gain access to the smart assistant until later this year
After confirming that the company's flagship smart speaker range would be coming to Australian customers in 2018, Amazon has now opened local preorders for their Echo smart speaker range ahead of an official February launch.
Right now, you can get Amazon's touchscreen Echo for its lowest price yet.
Amazon has confirmed that the online shopping giant will be bringing their Alexa smart assistant and Echo smart speaker to Australian homes in early 2018.
The Sonos One won’t be exclusive to Alexa, the speaker will incorporate Google Assistant in 2018.
Amazon has upgraded its Fire HD 10 with a Full HD screen, faster processor, more storage, and hands-free Alexa for just $150.
Alexa is ready for her debut on the HTC's flagship U11, the first phone to offer true hands-free support for Amazon's assistant.
A leaked photo of what is purported to be an Echo with a built-in screen shows a device with a big screen, big bezels, and a giant speaker.
Latest News Articles
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Dell XPS 15 9500 reviewed
- Macworld's August digital magazine: iOS 14 Sneak Peek
- Microsoft, Samsung show how you'll pin Android apps to your Windows taskbar
- Samsung’s new Galaxy Fold Z 2 is vastly improved, but now it needs a purpose
- What's wrong with Intel, and how to fix it: Former principal engineer unloads
Most Popular Articles
- 1 3 reasons to spend $1,000 on the Samsung Galaxy Note 20, and 3 reasons not to
- 2 Razer Blade Stealth (2020) review: A tiny gaming laptop with a big price
- 3 HP's PC chief explains why sustainable PCs matter in a pandemic
- 4 Microsoft, Samsung show how you'll pin Android apps to your Windows taskbar
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 preview: Bigger and better than ever with a price to match
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?