Skype calling with Alexa is now available to customers in Australia, New Zealand, US, UK, India and Canada.
Ekster 3.0 is the first voice-activated smart wallet, compatible with Alexa and Google Home Appliances.
Amazon has announced that the new Echo Sub will be coming to Australia alongside the refreshed Echo Dot, Echo Plus and Echo Show.
Acer has announced that from today it'll be the first major OEM to start shipping Alexa pre-installed on Windows 10-based notebooks.
Amazon Music listeners in Australia and New Zealand can now request songs by voice with Alexa in the Amazon Music mobile app.
In 2017, home automation is more obtainable than ever before. And, with both Google Home and Amazon Echo on the horizon, creating a smart home is set to become even more affordable. So, it’s not surprising then, that increasing numbers of Australians...
Here’s a quick primer on what smart speakers are, and what to expect from each of the major ones.
Still confused about what exactly a voice assistant is? Here’s everything you need to know about voice assistants.
As Alexa and Google Assistant continue to dominate headlines, it’s easy to forget that there are plenty of veteran automation brands like Crestron out there with their own stake in the rise of the smart home.
Latest News Articles
- Leaked ARM memo suggests Huawei's losing access to yet more essential technology
- Google exposes G Suite issue that stored plain-text passwords on its servers for 15 years
- Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
- It looks like Samsung Galaxy S10 5G will be Australia's first 5G smartphone
- Huawei devices disappear from Microsoft Store and Best Buy, but remain on Amazon, Newegg
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Microsoft's Windows 10 May 2019 Update is live—here's how to get it
- 2 Firefox 67 arrives with faster performance and enhanced Private Browsing features
- 3 Google breaks up with Huawei, pulls Android license
- 4 Huawei devices disappear from Microsoft Store and Best Buy, but remain on Amazon, Newegg
- 5 Google pulls Huawei's Android license: 5 reasons not to panic (yet) if you own a Huawei phone
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Full, In-Depth Review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?