TCL and Alcatel tell us that their “first consumer-ready devices” are “expected to arrive in 2020” and that affordability will be a focus.
Nowadays, it’s actually way easier to find a cheaper and more budget-friendly alternative to these flagship devices than ever before. The list of shared features between mid-tier devices and premium ones continues to grow, while the gap in quality co...
This year, Alcatel brought a bevy of new mobile devices to show off at this year's Mobile World Congress
MWC doesn't officially kick off for another two days but don't tell Alcatel, who officially debuted their 2018 product portfolio last night.
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo says cloud storage killed the laptop SD card slot
- Blue's Yeti X is their first Logitech-integrated microphone
- Steam's wonderful Library Update beta is finally live: Here's how to get it
- Nvidia bundles Call of Duty: Modern Warfare with GeForce RTX graphics cards
- Ranking the Microsoft Surface launch rumors: What's probable, what's not
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Logitech MX Master 3 review: A marvelous mouse
- 2 Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 5700 XT review: Superfast and nearly flawless
- 3 Microsoft's patch to patch Windows Search now must patch in an audio fix, too
- 4 Microsoft's patch to fix Windows Search breaks Windows Search
- 5 MSI's GE65 Raider Review: A little thick, but a lot fast
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?