A majority of the Internet attack traffic in 2014's fourth quarter originated in China, followed by the U.S., according to cloud service provider Akamai.
A new organization supported by Mozilla, the Electronic Frontier Foundation and others is working to set up a new certificate authority (CA) that will provide website owners with free SSL/TLS certificates.
The size and volume of distributed denial-of-service attacks has exploded in the past year, with a 389 percent increase in average attack bandwidth between the third quarter of 2013 and the third quarter of 2014, according to an Internet security rep...
System administrators who spent last week making sure their computers are patched against Shellshock, a critical vulnerability in the Bash Unix command-line interpreter, will have to install a new patch that addresses additional attack vectors.
Belgium is leading the world in IPv6 adoption, while South Korea and Japan are most ready for 4K video streaming, according to a report.
Latest News Articles
- The newest Intel CPUs give 4K Blu-rays a 1080p downgrade
- AMD’s $199 Radeon RX 6500 XT tested: 5 key things you need to know
- AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT review: A weird graphics card you might actually afford
- Why Microsoft buying Activision could mean big things for PlayStation on the PC
- Google is wrong. Apple’s iMessage is actually a failure
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Is the new Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G worth it?
- 2 Apple is reportedly prepping an iPhone SE with a first-of-its-kind display
- 3 Apple’s 2022 iPad lineup: More speed and power, but few surprises
- 4 Intel tips plans for a Bitcoin mining chip
- 5 Tilted Towers will possibly return to Fortnite tonight
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?