Motorola has released a new Moto smartphone the Moto G50, adding to its selection of low cost Moto family smartphones.
Motorola have launched three new Edge smartphones to bolster their offering of affordable handsets under $1,000. Two of the new handsets also include the Ready For platform that allows users to interact with their phone’s content on larger displays ...
HMD Global has released a Nokia smartphone they say is “life-proof” meaning they claim it’s tough enough to survive anything life can throw at it – including Real Madrid’s Roberto Carlos.
TCL Mobile is releasing a new premium 5G handset and giving away a 43-inch smart TV with it. But the deal is only available for a limited time.
Intel announced two new 11th-gen Core "Tiger Lake" processors on Sunday night at Computex, along with its first 5G module.
A report by Ming-Chi Kuo claims that Apple's work on its own 5G modem won't be ready for the iPhone until at least 2023.
Bloomberg has spotted a new job listing at Apple that points to a serious push for the next-next-generation of wireless networking.
A new Bloomberg report claims that Apple has begun work on its first cellular modem, which could be a game-changer for the Mac.
MSI have shown off a new gaming desktop at this year's CES that features 5G connectivity.
Qualcomm has teamed up with Lenovo to put together the world's first 5G always-connected PC.
Telstra and Samsung have finally dropped the details on just when Galaxy S10+ buyers will be able to cash in their free upgrade to 5G.
Just hours after Apple and Qualcomm settled their legal battle, Intel announced that it wouldn't be making a 5G smartphone modem anymore.
In the aftermath of this week's Apple-Qualcomm settlement, Intel has confirmed it plans to exit the 5G smartphone modem market.
Intel faces an uphill battle to break Qualcomm's grip on the smartphone modem market - but they're not too worried about it.
Huawei will challenge the constitutionality of a law being used to prevent it from providing 5G equipment to US telecommunications carriers through a ban on government use of its products and services.
Latest News Articles
- Why use virtual desktops? 5 practical reasons from real-world users
- The chip shortage might ruin Christmas if you don't shop soon
- iPhone 13 vs. iPhone 13 Pro: All the differences explained
- Are all USB-C to USB-A cables the same? We compare two $12 Amazon Basics cables
- Has Apple run out of ideas?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 macOS Catalina: Apple releases security update
- 2 Xbox cloud gaming finally arrives in Windows
- 3 Brace yourselves: Windows 11 may have more popups
- 4 Leaked Alder Lake prices strike at Ryzen's CPU dominance
- 5 Apple unveils ninth-gen iPad with a better screen, slimmer design, same price
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?