Qualcomm has teamed up with Lenovo to put together the world's first 5G always-connected PC.
Telstra and Samsung have finally dropped the details on just when Galaxy S10+ buyers will be able to cash in their free upgrade to 5G.
Just hours after Apple and Qualcomm settled their legal battle, Intel announced that it wouldn't be making a 5G smartphone modem anymore.
In the aftermath of this week's Apple-Qualcomm settlement, Intel has confirmed it plans to exit the 5G smartphone modem market.
Intel faces an uphill battle to break Qualcomm's grip on the smartphone modem market - but they're not too worried about it.
Huawei will challenge the constitutionality of a law being used to prevent it from providing 5G equipment to US telecommunications carriers through a ban on government use of its products and services.
MWC 2019: Turns out Alcatel do have a 5G phone - but it probably won't be coming to Australia this year
We visited the Alcatel booth at this year's Mobile World Congress and were pleasantly surprised to discover do indeed have some 5G hardware on the way, it just probably won't be coming to Australia until early 2020.
HTC has unveiled its new 5G Smart Hub, a 5G mobile hotspot that support up to 20 users and will be available to Telstra customers later this year.
Telstra has elaborated on its CES 2019 tease, revealing that the telco's local 5G offering will include the LG V50 ThinQ and Oppo's first 5G smartphone.
Optus has revealed details of its first 5G product, with the telco planning to offer a home broadband service using the new wireless standard at a price point that represents a serious challenge to the NBN.
Telstra has upgraded two base stations in Sydney and one in Melbourne in preparation for the expected launch next year of its first 5G services.
A set of leaked codenames for Samsung's next flagship smartphone have indicated that a 5G model might be on the cards.
Huawei Technologies will increase annual spending on R&D to between US$15 billion and US$20 billion, as it races to be a global leader in 5G.
Ericsson, Telstra and Intel have successfully completed the first end-to-end, 5G, non-standalone (NSA) 3GPP data call on a commercial network at Telstra’s 5G Innovation Centre.
Australia will be left behind if the government bans the nation’s telcos from using 5G equipment supplied by Huawei, the chairperson of the Chinese company’s local subsidiary has warned.
Latest News Articles
- HP’s Elite Dragonfly 2-in-1 packs enterprise-class features into a stylish, sliver-thin shell
- HP S430c 43.4-inch Curved Ultrawide monitor: This eye-popping 4K display controls two PCs at once
- Vodafone vs Telstra: Who has the best iPhone plans?
- Bose Headphones 700 Australian (2019)
- Lenovo says cloud storage killed the laptop SD card slot
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Logitech MX Master 3 review: A marvelous mouse
- 2 Microsoft's patch to patch Windows Search now must patch in an audio fix, too
- 3 Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 5700 XT review: Superfast and nearly flawless
- 4 Lenovo says cloud storage killed the laptop SD card slot
- 5 Microsoft's patch to fix Windows Search breaks Windows Search
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?