Arlo have confirmed Australian availability for their 4K Arlo Ultra security kit and continued their expansion into home security at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
Arlo Technologies has announced its new flagship wire-free security camera system, Arlo Ultra.
Panasonic has announced thats its premium DP-UB9000 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray player will be available in November.
Foxtel have made their first foray into the 4K era, announcing a new iQ4 set-top box and the company's first 4K channel.
BenQ has announced the CineHome W1700 DLP 4K HDR home cinema projector, bringing the 4K home cinema experience to all audiences at a sensible cost.
Sony has announced three new 4K HDR camcorders featuring its ground-breaking Fast Hybrid AF system: the XDCAM PXW-Z90, the NXCAM HXR-NX80 and the Handycam FDR-AX700.
Hisense has displayed it's new Series 8 and Series 9 TVs - the successor to the world-beating Series 7 ULED TVs that won our Best Tech Product of 2016 award.
If you've bought a 4K television and are disappointed at the lack of content, this might not ease your frustration: Japan has is fast on the way to 8K TV broadcasting with a full service due in the next four years.
The new Chromecast quadruples the pixels for double the price.
Japanese public broadcaster NHK has developed a prototype 8K screen that's large, thin and shows an amazing picture.
LG unveiled its new curved OLED television last week, as well as its new ambassador - Hollywood actor Ewan McGregor.
LG will be launching an 84-inch ultra-high-definition (also called 4K) TV in New Zealand in early December.
4K technology looks like it'll be the next benchmark for high-definition video after the current 1080p standard. While most of us probably won't ever touch one of those television industry grade 4K cameras, you could potentially own this "afford...
Latest News Articles
- This insightful Intel video explains how CPUs are made, in words you can actually understand
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 screens are cracking, some users say
- Hands on: Microsoft's Office app for Android is tuned for the smartphone generation
- We build a capable $300 gaming PC. Believe it!
- HP Envy 13 review: A slim, light, and inexpensive workhorse with discrete graphics
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to create and customize tables in Microsoft Word
- 2 MSI Prestige 14 review: Workhorse power in a thin-and-light shell
- 3 We build a capable $300 gaming PC. Believe it!
- 4 Hands on: Microsoft's Office app for Android is tuned for the smartphone generation
- 5 Asus blames AMD guidelines for high ROG Strix Radeon RX 5700 temperatures, announces fix
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?