It's far from perfect but the Optimus G is definitely LG's best smartphone ever
Netgear's new 4G M2 mobile hotspot is available now through Telstra.
The Telstra Smart Modem Gen 2 will introduce 4G voice failover, as well as a new look.
Telstra has reiterated its plans to begin deploying 2 Gbps-enabled 4G network technology later this year.
Netgear has released a new 4G LTE Modem offering mobile broadband, along with a fail-safe connectivity solution.
When the Huawei Watch 2 is launched with Vodafone in Australia on the 16th August, it will be the first 4G SIM-enabled smart watch available on the Australian market.
Intel's acquisition of mobile network assets from silicon vendor Mindspeed Technologies will give the chip giant what it needs to extend the Intel architecture throughout mobile operator networks, helping the carriers upgrade hardware and roll out ne...
It's difficult to predict how an appeals court will rule after it hears arguments Monday in Verizon Communication's challenge of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules.
Latest News Articles
- Sonos extend support for legacy products after backlash
- TicPods 2 Pro review: Gimme more, Gimme more
- Intel reports record fourth quarter as it ramps up 10nm chips and tamps down supply issues
- Which Razer laptop should I buy?
- What is Dolby Vision IQ?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 PC sales expected to fall after Windows 10 sales bump ends
- 2 Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 5600 XT review: Punching above its class
- 3 Sonos says goodbye to several legacy products
- 4 Microsoft begins bringing in developers to build its dual-screen future, including Windows 10X
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S20 preview: This one goes past 11 with more screen, more cameras, more everything
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?