MSI always puts on an impressive Computex stand and this year was no different.
One of our favourite things at Computex is the mental weirdness that exemplifies technological evolution.
Gigabyte kept their main products away from the public - giving select access to media and partners.
We visited Crucial's home turf to see what was coming.
We had a look at what was new in Patriot's suite at Computex 2017
We rocked up to Kingston and sub-brand, HyperX's suites at Computex to see what was new.
ROCCAT's new headphones, keyboard, lap-based gaming thing and mouse.
A gallery of Team Group's Computex display including specs and performance figures.
While Computex in 2017 couldn't match the 2016 show for case mods, what was on offer was certainly impressive.
Antec had a small display in the Grand Hyatt hotel in Taipei. The company didn’t have too much to show off but what there was will interest some PC builders.
It’s Computex time again and while the show doesn’t officially start until tomorrow, Asus wanted to get in early. Asus at Computex is normally a big deal as the company hasn’t been afraid to deluge us with completely mad creations and innovations.
Oppo makes phones that are both great value and great on their own. Recently we've been impressed with the very pretty Oppo R9s and the larger, does-it-all Oppo R9s Plus. The latter competes with the best, flagship phones on the market but costs much less money.
The hype around Samsung's Galaxy S8 has been off the charts - something that normally makes us wary. However, having spent some time with the device today our hopes are heightened.
MSI's GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop isn't the company's largest laptop but it can still play games. It offers a decent blaance between portability and power (and also price).
Asus Zenbook 3 is a colourful ultraportable that feels exceptionally well built and is aimed at the corporate market. It's not cheap but it packs in quality features, promising decent battery life in a 12.5-inch product that you can carry around in a handbag if necessary.
Latest News Articles
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- 2 Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- 3 Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- 4 Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- 5 Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?