Epson brought their best and brightest printers, scanners, projectors and wearables to show off.
Wearables - Slideshows
ASUS announced the world's first health tracker with blood pressure tracking at their Computex 2018 press conference. Here's a closer look at it.
Here's a hands-on look at the new Fitbit Versa.
Fitbit CEO James Park made a trip to Sydney to debut the company's first full-blown smartwatch, the Fitbit Ionic.
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016.
There were some amazing game demos on at PAX Australia 2016. But the most fascinating were those utilising VR.
PC World headed on over to Japan for CEATEC. Here’s a quick round-up of some of the cool and odd things we got to see and try. Expect robots. Of all sizes and persuasions!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Watch Activity badges: Earth Day and International Dance Day challenges
- Will.i.am’s new US$299 Bluetooth face mask is like AirPods Max for your face
- Multiple sources claim AirPods 3 won't be part of Apple's March event
- Laser points to value with new smartwatch
- Amazon unveils next-gen Echo Frames, but stops selling the Echo Loop smart ring
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Samsung's iTest web app is like an April Fools' Day joke that arrived a week late
- 2 You should probably buy your memory now before prices get worse
- 3 Apple confirms what we knew all along: iMessage is never coming to Android
- 4 How to disable start up programs in Windows 10 to make boot times faster
- 5 How to use ‘Hey Spotify’ voice commands in the Spotify iOS app
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?