Trying to snag every Activity badge? Here's a full list of every achievement and what you need to do to get it.
Wearables - News
Former Black Eyes Peak rapper Will.i.am is launching a new high-tech face mask for $299 that has noise-canceling headphones built-in.
We’re expecting Apple to announce a spring event any day now. But one anticipated new product that apparently won’t be part of it is the next generation of Apple’s AirPods.
The first addition to Laser’s refreshed V-Fitness-branded upcoming range has hit the market just in time for the Christmas rush.
The updated Echo Frames will boast better sound and battery life, as well as new colors. At the same time, Amazon is ending production of the Alexa-enabled Echo Loop.
All-in-one wearable 4G smartphone, watch and GPS device incorporates two innovations that work in tandem
This Apple Watch update the biggest yet, with new colors, new sensors, and a new service.
The Apple Watch continues its push into health care with a new joint study in conjunction with Johnson & Johnson.
Withings have shown off what they’re billing the world’s first clinically validated hybrid smart watch that can detect risk of arrhythmia and sleep apnea.
Suunto’s latest flagship product, the Suunto 7, won’t come to Australia until the end of January but it will be on display at this weeks’ CES in Las Vegas.
Spark is the first operator partner in New Zealand to offer the service.
Oppo have started teasing their first wearable ahead of a rumored Q1 2020 launch.
Google may be looking to buy their way back into the wearables space in a big way.
In addition to their new Plex smartphone, TCL also showed off a nifty set of smartglasses at this year's IFA.
With on-board Amazon Alexa, an AMOLED display, and Fit Pay for the base model, the Versa 2 looks like it’s ready to go toe-to-toe with the Apple Watch.
Latest News Articles
- Apple Watch Activity badges: Earth Day and International Dance Day challenges
- Will.i.am’s new US$299 Bluetooth face mask is like AirPods Max for your face
- Multiple sources claim AirPods 3 won't be part of Apple's March event
- Laser points to value with new smartwatch
- Amazon unveils next-gen Echo Frames, but stops selling the Echo Loop smart ring
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Samsung's iTest web app is like an April Fools' Day joke that arrived a week late
- 2 Apple confirms what we knew all along: iMessage is never coming to Android
- 3 You should probably buy your memory now before prices get worse
- 4 Weekly Apple Update: New iPads finally on the way but supply shortages cause delays
- 5 How to disable start up programs in Windows 10 to make boot times faster
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?