If you’re looking to take advantage of the holiday seasons bevy of sales events like Black Friday, these are our picks for the best smartwatches.
Wearables - Features
Why buy a new Apple Watch when you can get a refurbished one a lot cheaper?
Apple's new Apple Watch has a display unlike any other smartwatch. Here's what you need to know about it.
Bored of Bixby? Here's how you can get the Google Assistant running on one of Samsung's Tizen smartwatches.
Fitbit slims its lineup, trims prices with new Versa, Inspire, and Ace 2 in an effort to attract first-time wearable buyers.
Here’s what do expect from each smartwatch brand in 2019.
Rather than use the form-factor of a smartwatch for fitness, the Soundbrenner Core opts to cater to the needs of musicians.
Although it isn't as flashy as fare like the Apple or Samsung Galaxy Watch, Matrix's PowerWatch products have slowly become more and more advanced with each installment - and their latest effort continues this trend.
Fitbit's multi-day battery life isn't just about lasting longer, it's about tracking valuable day while most Apple Watches are sitting on their chargers.
ASUS announced the world's first health tracker with blood pressure tracking at their Computex 2018 press conference. Here's a closer look at it.
Fitbit are doubling down on the smartwatch category with their cheaper, more mass-market Fitbit Versa. But how does it compare to last year’s Fitbit Ionic?
If you’re confused about things like Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay - here’s everything you need to know.
If you were to go “all-in” on the tracking and coaching technologies found in some of the best sports smartwatches and wearables on the market, would they really empower you to live a healthier lifestyle or would they end up being too much of a chore...
Luxe to the nth degree, the Modular 45 is also endlessly customizable. But prices for this Android Wear 2.0 watch range from $1,650 to "if you have to ask..."
The elegant dress watch appeal of the original Huawei Watch is gone, and in its place is a plasticky sports watch.
Latest News Articles
- Apple Watch Activity badges: Earth Day and International Dance Day challenges
- Will.i.am’s new US$299 Bluetooth face mask is like AirPods Max for your face
- Multiple sources claim AirPods 3 won't be part of Apple's March event
- Laser points to value with new smartwatch
- Amazon unveils next-gen Echo Frames, but stops selling the Echo Loop smart ring
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Samsung's iTest web app is like an April Fools' Day joke that arrived a week late
- 2 You should probably buy your memory now before prices get worse
- 3 Apple confirms what we knew all along: iMessage is never coming to Android
- 4 How to disable start up programs in Windows 10 to make boot times faster
- 5 How to use ‘Hey Spotify’ voice commands in the Spotify iOS app
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?