It’s not without room for improvement but the Galaxy Watch Active is imminently capable, supremely polished and mature in a way that most other smartwatches aren’t.
Google may be looking to buy their way back into the wearables space in a big way.
Even five years in, the Apple Watch remains the gold standard for wearables.
The Fitbit Versa 2 improves over the first-gen smartwatch in many small but meaningful ways.
Fitbit has made enough improvements to the Versa 2 to call it a true Apple Watch competitor.
Apple's new Apple Watch has a display unlike any other smartwatch. Here's what you need to know about it.
In addition to their new Plex smartphone, TCL also showed off a nifty set of smartglasses at this year's IFA.
With on-board Amazon Alexa, an AMOLED display, and Fit Pay for the base model, the Versa 2 looks like it’s ready to go toe-to-toe with the Apple Watch.
Fitbit are now taking orders for their next fitness-focused smartwatch, the Fitbit Versa 2.
Bored of Bixby? Here's how you can get the Google Assistant running on one of Samsung's Tizen smartwatches.
Latest News Articles
- Suunto releases the Suunto 9 Peak sports watch in Australia
- Apple Watch Series 7 sports a larger screen, faster charging
- Sorry iPhone users, you can't buy the newest Samsung Galaxy Watch
- TCL NXTWEAR G Smart Glasses promise a home cinema-like experience
- Why Oppo’s three new TWS earphones cost under $350
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- 2 Chromebooks versus Windows laptops: Which should you buy?
- 3 What to look for in a cheap Chromebook
- 4 Why you should shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday using Microsoft Edge
- 5 This Aussie Black Friday deal on the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G is a real gem
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?