The PowerWatch Series 2 lacks high-tech looks and breadth of functionality but tries to make up for it with seemingly endless battery life and rugged durability.
If you yearn for the aesthetics of the Apple Watch and can get down with the notion of only having to charge your smartwatch every two weeks, the Amazfit GTS is easy to recommend.
Why buy a new Apple Watch when you can get a refurbished one a lot cheaper?
The Apple Watch continues its push into health care with a new joint study in conjunction with Johnson & Johnson.
Withings have shown off what they’re billing the world’s first clinically validated hybrid smart watch that can detect risk of arrhythmia and sleep apnea.
Suunto’s latest flagship product, the Suunto 7, won’t come to Australia until the end of January but it will be on display at this weeks’ CES in Las Vegas.
Spark is the first operator partner in New Zealand to offer the service.
Oppo have started teasing their first wearable ahead of a rumored Q1 2020 launch.
It’s not without room for improvement but the Galaxy Watch Active is imminently capable, supremely polished and mature in a way that most other smartwatches aren’t.
If you’re looking to take advantage of the holiday seasons bevy of sales events like Black Friday, these are our picks for the best smartwatches.
Save up to $75! Great Deals on Norton 360 antivirus starting at just A$74.99. Get comprehensive protection with Norton 360 including Antivirus, secure VPN, a Password Manager, PC Cloud Backup, and more. All backed by 60-day Money Back Guarantee and 100% Virus Protection Promise.
Latest News Articles
- New Apple Watch study aims to add stroke detection to the list of life-saving features
- Withings debut new sleep-savvy smart watch
- Suunto show off flagship Suunto 7 smartwatch
- Spark improves the Apple Watch in NZ with eSIM option
- Oppo's smartwatch is finally happening
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Samsung teams with Microsoft to ensure you’ll never stop paying for phones
- 2 Epic will give away the next Total War game for free on launch day
- 3 Kingston KC2500 NVMe SSD review: Good performance at a nice price
- 4 The best Dell XPS 13: How to choose among three great thin-and-lights
- 5 Google's latest Android features are too vital to be Pixel-only
Join the newsletter!
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?