If you’re looking to take advantage of the holiday seasons bevy of sales events like Black Friday, these are our picks for the best smartwatches.
The first addition to Laser’s refreshed V-Fitness-branded upcoming range has hit the market just in time for the Christmas rush.
The updated Echo Frames will boast better sound and battery life, as well as new colors. At the same time, Amazon is ending production of the Alexa-enabled Echo Loop.
All-in-one wearable 4G smartphone, watch and GPS device incorporates two innovations that work in tandem
The new Fitbit Sense is packed with sensors and loaded with features, but its great power comes at the expense of simplicity.
The Sense may be Fitbit's most advanced smartwatch, but it's also trying way too hard to beat the Apple Watch.
This Apple Watch update the biggest yet, with new colors, new sensors, and a new service.
Will the first ever electrodermal activity sensor on a smartwatch really help ease the anxiety of life in a global pandemic?
Anker's new waterproof true wireless earbuds boast a great bass-heavy listening experience at an affordable price that makes up for their lack of more robust features.
The PowerWatch Series 2 lacks high-tech looks and breadth of functionality but tries to make up for it with seemingly endless battery life and rugged durability.
Latest News Articles
- Laser points to value with new smartwatch
- Amazon unveils next-gen Echo Frames, but stops selling the Echo Loop smart ring
- Safe space for seniors
- 6 ways the new Apple Watch Series 6 is a bigger upgrade than you think
- New Apple Watch study aims to add stroke detection to the list of life-saving features
Most Popular Articles
- 1 An early review of Intel 11th-gen Rocket Lake gives the chip mixed marks
- 2 Vertical tabs arrive in Microsoft Edge
- 3 Apple discontinues iMac Pro as signs point to imminent M1 launch
- 4 Don’t buy a new Apple TV. Get a Chromecast with Google TV instead
- 5 D-Link smart camera keeps an eye out for intruders
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?