Fitbit slims its lineup, trims prices with new Versa, Inspire, and Ace 2 in an effort to attract first-time wearable buyers.
Fitbit has unveiled a more-affordable version of last year's smartwatch, the Fitbit Versa Lite.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ might improve one of the most annoying parts of the smartwatch experience: charging them.
Huawei has announced it'll be extending its current offer to bundle together its Huawei Watch GT smartwatch and Mate 20 Pro smartphone.
Ever since it was first hyped at last year's IFA, I've been on a quest to get my hands on Nubia's Alpha smartwatch-smartphone hybrid. I tried and failed at CES but at this year's Mobile World Congress,I finally got my wish.
Here’s what do expect from each smartwatch brand in 2019.
If you’re a person who lives and dies by the numbers, you might well find what you’re looking for in the Watch GT. However, beyond the battery life, there’s little to love here.
Rather than use the form-factor of a smartwatch for fitness, the Soundbrenner Core opts to cater to the needs of musicians.
Although it isn't as flashy as fare like the Apple or Samsung Galaxy Watch, Matrix's PowerWatch products have slowly become more and more advanced with each installment - and their latest effort continues this trend.
If Oppo were able to apply the same competencies they’ve demonstrated in the smartphone space to wearables, the results could well make for a product worth the attention (and money) of those who have been reticent to embrace the smartwatch category thus far.
Fitbit OS 3.0 is rolling out to Ionic and Versa watches bringing new apps, enhanced dashboard features, and powerful APIs.
The Charge 3 is the best fitness band Fitbit have made to date but it’s hard to recommend over the flashier options available.
Optus has launched the new Apple Watch on a 24-month mobile broadband plan, with Optus Number Share included for free.
Tidal has announced the launch of the Tidal app for Samsung Wearable Devices.
The Galaxy Watch is the best smartwatch Samsung have put together to date, but it falls short of transcending the category in the same way as its biggest competition
Latest News Articles
- Fitbit unveil the more-affordable Versa Lite
- Samsung are finally addressing one of my biggest pet peeves about smartwatches
- Huawei extend Watch GT offer
- MWC 2019: Nubia's smartphone of the future feels a lot like the smartwatches of today
- Fitbit rolls out OS 3.0 for Versa and Ionic with new apps, more stats, and a bright future
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Camera Comparison: Google Pixel 3 XL vs Huawei P30 Pro vs Samsung Galaxy S10+
- 2 Microsoft's tabbed interface for Windows, known as Sets, appears dead for now
- 3 The latest Windows patch is breaking even more PCs with antivirus installed
- 4 I Spent A Night With One Of LGs Newest 4K OLED TVs And I Did Nothing But Play Sekiro On It
- 5 Acer CEO Jason Chen explains why his PCs are going niche
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Full, In-Depth Review
- Panasonic Lumix S1: Hands-On Review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?