It's looking more and more like Apple's next big thing won't be something that fits in your pocket or a bag. Rather another wearable device.
Black Friday deals are already flooding the Internet. Here's our pick of the bunch.
For its price, you might expect the Luxe to sit between Fitbit’s Inspire and Charge models in features, but the upgrades are mostly physical.
Maybe it's time for Apple to consider updating its Watch every other year?
Suunto has released the Suunto 9 Peak in Australia, the company’s new flagship sports watch that it says is thinner and more durable than the company's previous offerings.
At Apple’s “California streaming” event on Tuesday, the company took the wraps off of the Apple Watch Series 7, the latest in the Apple Watch lineup.
If Google locks iOS users out of future Fitbit devices, it could force iPhone users to buy an Apple Watch
Samsung drops iOS compatibility with its latest Galaxy Watch.
TCL have released the NXTWEAR G Smart Glasses designed to emulate the home theatre experience.
Oppo has released three new TWS earphones backed by research showing what Aussies want when they buy earphones.
Latest News Articles
- Apple AR/VR headset: The next big thing that will replace the iPhone
- Suunto releases the Suunto 9 Peak sports watch in Australia
- Apple Watch Series 7 sports a larger screen, faster charging
- Sorry iPhone users, you can't buy the newest Samsung Galaxy Watch
- TCL NXTWEAR G Smart Glasses promise a home cinema-like experience
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Apple Breakfast: Dreaming of spring iPhones and iPads
- 2 How to cheat at Wordle
- 3 Google is wrong. Apple’s iMessage is actually a failure
- 4 Apple has an AirTag problem—here’s how to solve it
- 5 Wordle may be fixed, but the App Store is still a total mess
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?