Oppo have started teasing their first wearable ahead of a rumored Q1 2020 launch.
It’s not without room for improvement but the Galaxy Watch Active is imminently capable, supremely polished and mature in a way that most other smartwatches aren’t.
If you’re looking to take advantage of the holiday seasons bevy of sales events like Black Friday, these are our picks for the best smartwatches.
Google may be looking to buy their way back into the wearables space in a big way.
Even five years in, the Apple Watch remains the gold standard for wearables.
The Fitbit Versa 2 improves over the first-gen smartwatch in many small but meaningful ways.
Fitbit has made enough improvements to the Versa 2 to call it a true Apple Watch competitor.
Apple's new Apple Watch has a display unlike any other smartwatch. Here's what you need to know about it.
In addition to their new Plex smartphone, TCL also showed off a nifty set of smartglasses at this year's IFA.
With on-board Amazon Alexa, an AMOLED display, and Fit Pay for the base model, the Versa 2 looks like it’s ready to go toe-to-toe with the Apple Watch.
With a display that reaches up to 500", you can enjoy the latest 4K content, with superior image quality and a high contrast ratio. Lining up the picture is effortless using lens shift, optical zoom and keystone correction. It's easy to set up, stream content and get sound with built-in speakers or Bluetooth.
Latest News Articles
- Oppo's smartwatch is finally happening
- Google bid on Fitbit
- IFA 2019: TCL's wearable display smartglasses are right out of Black Mirror
- Fitbit Versa 2 hands-on: Alexa, OLED, and an always-on display make a compelling upgrade
- Fitbit launch pre-sales for the Versa 2
Most Popular Articles
- 1 AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT review: Bleeding-edge, underpowered, and overpriced
- 2 Logitech G Pro X Keyboard review: Hot-swappable switches let you mix and match
- 3 Gearbox (?) announces the Playstation 5
- 4 The Game Awards 2019's biggest reveals: Hellblade II, a new PlayerUnknown game, and more
- 5 Australians are finally getting the Google Pixel 4's best feature
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?