LG are bringing their 2018 line-up of UHD, Super UHD and OLED TVs to Australia from as soon as this month. Here's a quick peek at what to expect.
TVs - Slideshows
Samsung's 2018 QLED range is due to arrive in Australian retailers later this month. We got an early look at it.
Panasonic put their 2018 TV and audio range on display.
Last night we had our first look at Samsung’s new TV range. Few won’t have been impressed. The colour performance is stunning and rivals LG’s OLED TVs. The motion smoothing is also nothing-short-of-amazing.
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016.
Latest News Articles
- IFA 2018: TCL unveils first 8K TV, confirms it'll come to Australia in 2019
- IFA 2018: Samsung refresh The Frame
- Samsung and LG are bringing 8K smart TVs to market
- IFA 2018: LG debut world's first 8K OLED
- Hisense shows off ULED TV with 5376 Dimming Zones
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Deal alert: This lightweight Core i5-powered Lenovo Ideapad laptop is just $550 at Staples
- 2 Microsoft half-heartedly announces the availability of Office 2019
- 3 Here's a way to help protect your browser from Google Chrome's latest privacy snafu
- 4 Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 and RTX 2080 Ti review: Changing the game
- 5 Top 10 best Android and Apple smartphones for under $600
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G6: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?