LG are bringing their 2018 line-up of UHD, Super UHD and OLED TVs to Australia from as soon as this month. Here's a quick peek at what to expect.
TVs - Slideshows
Samsung's 2018 QLED range is due to arrive in Australian retailers later this month. We got an early look at it.
Panasonic put their 2018 TV and audio range on display.
Last night we had our first look at Samsung’s new TV range. Few won’t have been impressed. The colour performance is stunning and rivals LG’s OLED TVs. The motion smoothing is also nothing-short-of-amazing.
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016.
Latest News Articles
- Kogan open pre-orders for new cheap OLED TV
- Kogan launches new affordable Smart TV range
- TCL details Australian pricing for 2018 QLED TV range in time for May launch
- Hisense Unveils 2018 ULED TV Range
- LG celebrate ThinQ brand with new 2018 TV range
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- 2 Google reformat Youtube Red into seperate video and music streaming services
- 3 JBL confirm Link Bar for ANZ
- 4 US Reps rejects Trump's lifeline for ZTE
- 5 MultCloud review: Syncing multiple online storage services for free
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- BattleTech review: Heavy metal
- Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?