LG are bringing their 2018 line-up of UHD, Super UHD and OLED TVs to Australia from as soon as this month. Here's a quick peek at what to expect.
TVs - Slideshows
Samsung's 2018 QLED range is due to arrive in Australian retailers later this month. We got an early look at it.
Panasonic put their 2018 TV and audio range on display.
Last night we had our first look at Samsung’s new TV range. Few won’t have been impressed. The colour performance is stunning and rivals LG’s OLED TVs. The motion smoothing is also nothing-short-of-amazing.
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016.
Latest News Articles
- Hisense's first OLED TV finally gets Australian pricing and availability
- Samsung announces availability of 2nd Gen Frame TV
- Hisense unveils Designer Collection range in partnership with Harvey Norman
- IFA 2018: TCL unveils first 8K TV, confirms it'll come to Australia in 2019
- IFA 2018: Samsung refresh The Frame
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The best USB-C hubs for your laptop or tablet
- 2 The new Samsung A8s could be our first look at the Galaxy S10's 'hole-punch' display
- 3 Arlo announces 4K HDR wire-free security camera system
- 4 After another massive Google+ data breach, you should probably delete your profile right now
- 5 Editor's Choice Awards 2018, Part Two - Mobile
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- PC World 2018 Editor's Choice Awards
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?