TVs - Reviews
Results (1 - 20 of 23)
LG SK85 Super UHD TV + SK9Y soundbar review: A richly-realised, albeit conventional, alternative to OLED
LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
Hisense takes the fight to the home entertainment heavyweights
Where do Sony's new 4K UHD HDR LCD Android Smart TVs, the X94E, X93E, X90E and X85E, fit in today's market?
Did the best 4K smart TVs just get better or worse?
Samsung's new LED LCD smart 4K UHD TVs represent a big improvement in quality. But they're expensive.
Simply the best TV you can buy. And now it’s affordable too
Best all-round TV ever? Panasonic's TH-65DX900U is both huge and hugely impressive.
Is it worth paying this much for TVs nowadays?
Latest News Articles
- Hisense's first OLED TV finally gets Australian pricing and availability
- Samsung announces availability of 2nd Gen Frame TV
- Hisense unveils Designer Collection range in partnership with Harvey Norman
- IFA 2018: TCL unveils first 8K TV, confirms it'll come to Australia in 2019
- IFA 2018: Samsung refresh The Frame
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Go grab our favorite SSD, the 1TB Samsung 860 Evo, for less than $150 at Amazon today
- 2 The best smart thermostat you can buy, the Alexa-enabled Ecobee4, is $50 off
- 3 If you think the Pixel 3 XL is ugly, take a look at the double-notch Sharp Aquos R2 Compact
- 4 A new Raspberry Pi Model A+ has arrived with Bluetooth 4.2 and Wi-Fi for just $25
- 5 XFX Radeon RX 590 Fatboy review: Pedal to the heavy metal
Join the newsletter!
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?